Youth Ki Awaaz is undergoing scheduled maintenance. Some features may not work as desired.

New dimensions in hate crime?

Posted by Seshubabu Kilambi
December 9, 2017

NOTE: This post has been self-published by the author. Anyone can write on Youth Ki Awaaz.

The recent burning  of a Muslim youth in Rajasthan and uploading it as an ‘ achievement’ is a dangerous  precedent in Indian democratic system because of the scale of impact it will have on society.

The person who perpetrated this crime is reported to be  a dalit or backward caste. This means that the brahminical forces are using lower caste persons as their stooges by alluring them in cash or kind to implement the ‘ love jihad’ sanctioned by manu fanatics. This will also create fissures and deal a blow to dalit – Muslim unity and co- operation.

Hence, the dalits and other backward classes must quickly realise the evil designs of fascist minds and refuse to accept proposals of perpetrating  hate crime to gain temporary gliry or financial benefit