Youth Ki Awaaz is undergoing scheduled maintenance. Some features may not work as desired.

Who is to be blamed????

Posted by Krishnaveni Narasimiaha
December 23, 2017

NOTE: This post has been self-published by the author. Anyone can write on Youth Ki Awaaz.

In India, the population is majored by youth. This is a good sign of development vital for a developing country. But sadly the ever increasing crime rate has left a negative impact on this development … It goes unnoticed that every newspaper has at least one rape case reported every day…… Women leaving behind the social stigma have travelled so far where they stand by themselves… Women work in all fields equivalent to men…. But still there are not provided with all the safety they actually need… There is constant discrimination against women of which only a handful is thrown light on…. Others are pained.. but their struggle goes unnoticed….. Who is to be blamed?…… The government or the society….?