WordPress Course

Posted by zinfomatic
December 7, 2017

NOTE: This post has been self-published by the author. Anyone can write on Youth Ki Awaaz.

WordPress Course in this course you will learn what WordPress is and how to use it. WordPress is a popular CMS used now in almost every websites. It gives easy access and manageable content to users to build and manages your websites dynamically.

What you will learn? – WordPress Course

S.I Topics Hours
1 Introduction to Web 2 Hrs
2 Installing WordPress Online / Offline 2 Hrs
3 WordPress Dashboard 2 Hrs
4 Adding Pages/ Posts / Menus 2 Hrs
5 Managing Themes / Plugins 2 Hrs
6 Creating Blog Website 4 Hrs
7 Creating Custom CMS 4 Hrs
8 Creating Web Portal 2 Hrs
9 Creating Ecommerce Website 3 Hrs
10 Integrating Payment Gateway 2 Hrs
11 Working with SEO 4 Hrs
12 Exporting / Site Migration 2 Hrs
13 Hosting & Domain Management 2 Hrs

Course Duration:

S.I Duration Mon – Fri Sat – Sun
1 1 Month 2 Hrs 4 Hrs

What you should know?

This course does not require any special skills. All you need to know is how to use a computer and internet browsing. The classes will be from scratch. In case you are looking to improve your computer skills you can check out Basic Computer course.

If you have the enough skills for the course you can signup. Education qualification in not required.  WordPress is a great tool if your are a blogger or a writer. WordPress is mainly focuses on Content management system so that you can create articles and manage them rather than coding.

After the Course

After the completion of this course you will be able to build any kind of websites with the help of WordPress. you will be able to manage and maintain any WordPress based sites. Build any eCommerce websites in matter of days or weeks or even hours. This course this designed for every who do not know how to code but wants to build and maintain their own websites.