स्त्री by “S.MANNAH”!!…

Posted by sweekriti sethi
January 15, 2018

NOTE: This post has been self-published by the author. Anyone can write on Youth Ki Awaaz.

Hello, good evening friends this time is special like all other times, similarly like how every indiviadual on the mother earth is special in its own ways and unique in terms of actions and their deeds…

Today’s article and anecdote is dedicated to one such incidence of acceptance and one’s own existence… Let me first of all throw a question to one and all divine readers about what do you think of one’s own freedom and rights and ofcourse the right to live according to one’s own will and like.

So without a firther ado let me begin my today’s tale of thr rights acquired by both nen and women in a free democratic country like India… There was a town in the state of UP known as Shikhabad where a doctor named Dr. Arun Prakash runs his clinic, his wife Kiran also usw to accompany him in helping him treating his patients. There was a couple named Manishankar and Aashna who use to frequently visit Dr Arun’s clinic for regular checkup and treatment as Aashna and Manishankar’s daughter Geetanjali becomes sick every now and then…

Soon Aashna befriended the doctors wife Kiran in without much time… There was everything going fairly well except the fact that there is a huge age difference between Manishankar and his third wife Aashna, yes guys and girls you heard and read it right Aashna was Manishankar’s third wife as both his previous marriages went sour because of the untimely death of both his wives and the reason for both of the wives death is getting burned alive, but some people use to claim that it is none ither than Manishankar who burned them aluve due to domestic violence and the it is also due to the craze of Manishankar to marry young females after every marriage, but nothing is confirm so the case went to the dogs and after Manishankar is out of all the mess he again marries another women but this time he broke all the records as he has married someone not just half his age but she was actually of his daughters age whom he has by his previous marriages as he has one daughter each from his previous late wives who are of same age as his third wife Aashna…

They had a daughter named Geetanjali who was a kid… Aashna does not look like her mother  as she is barely 25 years old while Manishankar was in his 60’s. Still the relationship is gping on. Due to the frequrnt visits of both Manishankar and Aashna in the clinic of Kiran’s husband Dr. Arun Kumar Prakash, she build a friendly and sister like relationship with Kiran who always motivates her to love herself and never supports injustice and wrong deeds as the person who faces injustice is also equally responsible and a culprit than the sinner who commits the injustice…

Aashna narrated her heart-wrenching story to Kiran that how she was sold for a price money as her father has sold her to the old cruel man Manishankar for a price of 50,000 ₹. She was sold for a heavy price money but for a lifetime of misery and struggle to adjust in this mismatch marriage of Manishankar and Aashna… Aashna told her confidante Kiran that previously she belongs to Aetaa’s small village Jamia Gao… After her marriage to Manishankar her entry to her paterbal is closed for her forever and no one accepts to get her back again in the household…

Kiran asks her to be pateint and be calm do not let her misfortube and fate trouble her and her little daughters future life ahead… She also advised her to always stand for what is right and never accepts the wrong doing upon her and her daughter, and also remeber the fact that she is also a life and not just a mere puppet at the hands of the patriarchal setup in the society… She advised her to study if she feels like and she can help her in teaching her… Aashna started meeting Kiran and learns many good lessons of life and cooking skills as well as she daily learns one new hindi and english terms from Kiran…

One day Aashna told Kiran that she has made a good friend in Geetanjali’s school… His name was Niranjan ji and he teaches Aashna’s daughter Geetanjali… Kiran finds this absolutely normal and encourages her to make more friends and build her own social circle as it will help her to elevate her mood and tranquilize her mind…

Many days have paased, Manishankar and Aashna didn’t come to meet Dr.Arun and Kiran… Kiran also tried calling in Manishankar landline no. but nobody picked up the call. After full one month of waiting and only waiting… On 2nd May Manishankar himself came to the clinic of Dr. Arun Kumar Prakash and Kiran Prakash. When Kiran asks the reason for their absence for the whole month and also where is Aashna, she tried calling in the landline of your house but no one replied to the unlimited calls she made,  but the matter of the fact is as to what was the reason for not responding for so long…

Manishankar told Kiran and doctor Arun that Aashna has ran away from his house along with their daughter Geetanjali with a man named Niranjan who was a tutor of Geetanjali… This left everyone shell shocked. Manishankar told them that he is still unable to find his wife and that scoundrel Niranjan ji…

Kiran stayed mum and didn’t utter a word but vefore parting from Manishankar as he was about to leave in search of Aashna and Niranjan, she told him that whatever happens is right or wrong that you and I or anyone else is nobody to decide but I know one thing that one shoukd not do so much of strictness with anyone which is out of their will. . . She left the room and Dr.Arun Kumar Prakash made Manishankar leave from his clinic. He came to meet Kiran and asks her the reason for talking so rude with already sad and disappointed Manishankar… She didn’t said anything except smiling… Dr.Arun asks her the reason for her mysterious laugh, she didn’t utter a word fron her mouth but deep down in her mind she knew the reason for her smile as she is contended that Aashna has finally taken her democratic flight of freedom…

The End…

©”S.MANNAH”!!

(All Rights Reserved).

Pub.~ 1/13. ©2k18.