People from India have been flying a lot more frequently to UK than they used to few years ago. Almost all the airline companies in India have brought down the high prices and have made a trip to UK possible for many. Here’s the list of the cheapest flight tickets from India to UK as of today.
- Flights on Tripadvisor.com: Tripadvisor.com is one of the best websites to find almost anything you need related to travel. At the moment it has the cheapest flight tickets from India to UK. The cost of the flight, if you’re flying Pakistan Intl Airlines on the 06-12-2017, a one way ticket for one adult from Delhi to London Heathrow Airport is only Rs 15,230. If you fly Kuwait airlines on the same date it will cost you Rs 17,588 only. Gulf Air would come to Rs 18,894, and Saudia would come to 20,870. These are the cheapest rates you will find on the internet today for the 6th of Dec this year.
- Flights on Makemytrip.com: You will find cheap flights on makemytrip.com as well. Taking in the same details and booking date, this website is offering a flight with Aeroflot for Rs 18,952, which is the cheapest on the website. The 2ndcheapest flight is for Rs 20,751 with an instant discount of Rs 1,100 if you fly Qatar Airways.
UK Tourist Visa for Indians
If you have to visit the UK for leisure, private medical treatment, or business a tourist visa for will suffice. The visa is valid for 6 months and you will need to apply for the visa 3 months in before your travel date. Everything you need to know about the procedure and requirements is listed below:
- The standard cost for a UK visa is approx. £85
- Your visa application will go for approval only if you will show that you will leave UK after 6 months of visit, and you’re responsible for and capable to afford your expenses. You will show this by providing you bank statements for the last 6 months.
- The documents required include; a passport size photo, a current passport, your parents’ names, address and DOB details.
- If you’re going for a job, your employer’s details will be required, employer’s address and phone.
- If you have a family in the UK, you will need to provide their details.
Regarding how to apply for the UK visa, an online application on the UK government website for visa and immigration will be required. There are visa application centers you can visit in Delhi and Chandigarh in case the online application is not an option for you.
The address for the offices are;
New Delhi –
Mezzanine Floor, Baba Kadak Singh Marg,
Shivaji Stadium Metro Station,
New Delhi 110001, India
Monday to Friday, 08:00 – 12:00 and 13:00 – 16:00
Passport collection: Monday to Friday, 10:00 – 18:00
SCO 62 63, Sector 8 C, near Hotel Icon and Times of India office
Monday to Friday, 08:00 – 14:00
Passport collection: Monday to Friday, 08:00 – 14:00
Youth Ki Awaaz is an open platform where anybody can publish. This post does not necessarily represent the platform's views and opinions.