Youth Ki Awaaz is undergoing scheduled maintenance. Some features may not work as desired.

Dieloge”SAB ka saath Sab ka Vikas” have failed

Posted by Abdul Quadir
January 24, 2018

NOTE: This post has been self-published by the author. Anyone can write on Youth Ki Awaaz.

73% wealth of our country have been occupied by 1% people in our country whereas 99% people are surviving their livelihood in 23% of our country’s wealth it is very astonishing report which have been carried out and revealed by the annual Oxfam survey. In India destitution have increased last few decades amongst the common citizens whose tendencies to survive his livelihood Marely. But it’s government accountability to facilitate the way and provide the same resources whereby they would easily survive Their livelihood every government comes and goes with having its promises but never make it fulfill. This government when came to power since very first day told that its my priority to empower every citizen and most commonly fabricated saying was “SAB KA SARAH SAB VIKASH” where these all promises went out Guru Ji. And now we claiming our self that we fighting against the poverty of our nation and paving the way to eradicate destitution and illiteracy but how much he has fulfilled his promises we all know.  government should keep its eyes on the needy people and its essence should be for the underprivileged people we have seen in last three years many farmers hanged themselves many families died because of dearth and shortage of food. And still now many such people are surviving very hardly therefore This issues should be his prime focus instead to ease the way of industrialists and businessman  I hope this government will do for the betterment of its masses.

Jamia Millia Islamia

Abdul Quadir

7840809062