Doklam issue

Posted by priya saini
January 27, 2018

NOTE: This post has been self-published by the author. Anyone can write on Youth Ki Awaaz.

Doklam stand off finally ended on 28 August 2016 which was lasted over 3 months . Recently India and China have maintained a diplomatic communication in respect of incident at Doklam . Doklam stand off which leads to conflict between china and India border has ended with the expeditious disengagement by both the countries at Doklam in Bhutan .

The issue is that China wants to construct a Road in Doklam in Bhutan which is completely under control of China and India and Bhutan were both disagree on this because India has a security implication for that .

China was also claming on India that India is violating the 1890 treaty which is signed between Great Britain and China in relation to Sikkim and Tibet . On which our defence minister Arun jaitely answered that India’s situation is something totally different from today’s date that of in 1962 when India fought a war against China .

The thing is that if both the countries India and China had earlier decided to a speedy disengagement to this situation . The problem could be solved more earlier than that of on 28 august 2016 . To become a developed nation the countries should improve their connectivity by constructing road , Railway connectivity and improve their relations for trade .