Youth Ki Awaaz is undergoing scheduled maintenance. Some features may not work as desired.

fruthless cutting of trees for building of metro station 3

Posted by Shubha Chogle
January 16, 2018

NOTE: This post has been self-published by the author. Anyone can write on Youth Ki Awaaz.

To our respected CM Shri Devendra Phadnavis Saheb,

Respected Sir,

My small appeal is that please try to allocate another place for the Metro Railway Shed. Trees and plants have life and they are like good citizens of our country, providing oxygen ,shed, fruits, flowers to all of us.Yet despite of being good and helping, they will not say anything but simply get murdered by all of us.

I am a doctor in the famous Breach Candy Hospital of Mumbai, and being a biochemist and reporting on the critical care medicine pathology reports, I know what pollution does . It only damages our lungs and also cause problems to our vital organs. I want to see healthy  Mumbai, and people breathing in fresh air  . The cemented forest are already on the rise by the builders .

Let us save this green patch at the AAREY about which we should be proud enough. Try to do something about it.  It i the only patch closer to the nature, the rest in Mumbai is just polluted environment. No wonder why nature lovers are running out of Mumbai or abroad.

Dr Shubha Chogle