How a person can be a professional

Posted by Hasan Shah
January 16, 2018

NOTE: This post has been self-published by the author. Anyone can write on Youth Ki Awaaz.

Here I am going to discuss here some of the very red-hot topics, I going to share some important point which makes PHP different from others, lots of web development companies in Pakistan are using dynamically PHP to their platform. Because;

1) Firstly we talk about cost, PHP is an open source and free of cost while is a product of Microsoft and it is paid.

2) When we talk about performance “Whenever you are planning a web application in PHP, it will take the LAMP form and by the LAMP, we mean Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP. The LAMP stack ensures an enhanced performance which is all that you are looking for during web development.

3) For the scalability point of view, always PHP is much better than

4) As we have already discussed PHP is one of the scripting languages that are free of cost. It is open source, and also the developer’s community keeps on contributing to the PHP network.

5) If we want to work with PHP we have choices a lot for text editor but are limited for different text editors.