Youth Ki Awaaz is undergoing scheduled maintenance. Some features may not work as desired.

Jagriti Enterprise Mela-Bridging The Gap Between Contributors

Posted by Jagriti Yatra
January 1, 2018

NOTE: This post has been self-published by the author. Anyone can write on Youth Ki Awaaz.

Jagriti Enterprise Mela is a platform that opens doors of opportunities for Yatris and companies looking for a win-win situation. The initiative provides all a soapbox to act as a seeker or a provider, from time to time on respective terms. It caters to different verticals like education, health, water and sanitation, agriculture, funders and ecosystem, arts, culture, sports, media, manufacturing, energy, environment, technology etc and helps engage in a personally relevant area of interest.

The purpose of the mela revolves around providing yatris with a platform to interact and understand the functioning of any brand on the ground, whether a product or a service provider. It helps one analyse the core model of a project, identify loopholes, frame solutions and replicate successful propositions in future enterprises. Similarly, on the other hand, it helps brands meet the quality audience, potential future employees and impact makers of today’s times who are equally interested in associating.

Jagriti Enterprise Mela successfully conducted its 2nd edition on 28th December 2017 at IISc, Bangalore with the support of all yatris, team members, ERCs, guests, participants and most importantly, the partners, sponsors and exhibitors. To get insights on the type of exhibits at the mela, please refer to our list of few best enterprises who showcased their products.