Lodha Codename Number 1 is Coming Soon

Posted by Chetan Singh
January 20, 2018

NOTE: This post has been self-published by the author. Anyone can write on Youth Ki Awaaz.

Pre Launch offer Call +91 8860956846

Lodha Codename No.1 offers you the administrations of an expert resource and office administration group, to deal with everything from housekeeping to lunch-hour cooking. With the goal that valuable available time are not squandered agonizing over ordinary undertakings.

The best business systems develop when you are remarkably agreeable in your work space. For example, the lavish environs of your reality class boutique office. The building is furnished with an Automatic Smoke Vent System (ASVS) that guarantees window sheets will naturally open if there should be an occurrence of flame or smoke. Also, the uncommon benefit of sufficient parking spot and 5-level security for finish significant serenity.

• 100% commercial FSI. No IT/ITeS restrictions/issues.
  • Limited inventory: Only 6 floors of offices for sale*.
  • Grade A offices enjoying rental yield potential of 8-9% p.a.
  • Limited pre-launch booking window starting 23rd January 2018.
  • Easy pay scheme: Up to 85% bank financing available.
  • Pay only 10% now and balance 5% on possession.
  • Virtually column-free office spaces giving full flexibility of interior design
  • 5-tier security
  • Special fire safety measures,including auto-opening vents, as per international codes
  • Vaastu compliant units
  • Executive washroom and pantry in each unit

Architect façade with plentiful light and proper shading to decrease AC use Gold LEED evaluated constructing – large amounts of supportability and lower operational costs Grand square and twofold tallness AC entrance campaign Premium F&B and top of the line retail with driving brands/8 rapid traveler lifts devoted to floors 9 to 18, and 2 isolate benefit lifts.

Claim an office space that is in front of each other corporate workspace in thought, outline and capacity. Exhibiting India’s finest boutique workplaces, set in a notable pinnacle taking off 600 feet into the sky, composed by Pei Cobb Freed and Partners, makers of a portion of the world’s most notorious office structures including Bank of China (Hong Kong) and John Hancock Tower (Boston). These office spaces accompany a finished forecourt, amazing twofold stature entrance anteroom and world-class retail – making a particular personality for your business, and an enduring impact on your customers.

More New Project

Godrej Haralur road

Godrej Joka

Piramal Dhobi ghat Mahalaxmi