Make the right choice to improvise your Attendance management system

Posted by office timer
January 19, 2018

NOTE: This post has been self-published by the author. Anyone can write on Youth Ki Awaaz.

OfficeTimer attendance management system handles all aspects with simplicity and efficiency. You experience bliss when attendance, leave and expenses are seamlessly integrated. With OfficeTimer attendance management system features you can create & manage shift, define attendance policies, track every employee’s in/out, record work from home/out duty attendance and much more.

Over a period from the age of industrialization to today’s internet world, time & attendance still remains critical function & even concern for every HR.

More and more business and human resource managers are looking for online resources to assist with client billing and online attendance. Especially as we see more and more people working outside a brick and mortar office and choosing to work from home and telecommute. Using Online Attendance Management Systems is an efficient way to track employee schedules, sick time, vacation time and other instances of employees being out of the office, as well as ensure that there are available staffs to service clients.

The Benefits of Using Online Attendance Management Systems:

An online attendance software program can make things easier for both the employee and the management. While many employees feel that attendance tracking is a benefit to employers, there are numerous ways that these types of programs help the employee.

• Errors are Reduced with time and attendance software as there is no human error involved in data entry which may occur in manual attendance recording.
  • Recognition of both good employees and those that are slacking. Online attendance and time tracking enable managers to see which employees are excelling and those that are doing the bare minimum to get through.
  • Keeps Employees Honest. Unlike traditional time clocks, where employees can “clock-in or out” for others, each employee is responsible for their own time with an online attendance system, so they can’t come in late and leave early without it being recorded—that is providing the employee starts work when they start their daily record.
  • Available 24/7. With online attendance reporting, its easy to access your work schedule, request time off and record your hours anytime/anywhere as long as you have internet access.
  • Easy Reporting. For management, running reports is easy and most enable you to save criteria so once the report is created it is easy to generate common reports without having to start from square one.
  • Shift Management: Easily create and manage shifts for employees across teams. You can assign separate shifts for different types of employee type and multiple office locations.
  • Attendance policies– Create customised attendance management policies as per your organization.
  • Biometric integrated-  The system is designed to integrate directly with our cloud-based server, giving you real-time data of each employee.

OfficeTimer Time and Attendance management system is a full-featured solution that allows you to have a through attendance planning, review & control over the time management of your organization. This module allows improvising of employee time tracking, shift scheduling & reporting.

Thanks to OfficeTimer Attendance solution, the customer has achieved 100% peace of mind when it comes to time and attendance management records.