Mohalla Sabha’s Arvind Kejriwal’s Dream is now reality. #Democracy

Posted by Mehul Choradiya
January 7, 2018

Delhi CM and Aam Aadmi Party National Convenor was fighting to bring swaraj. He had written a book also on Swaraj.

What actually “Swaraj” means, to bring public’s direct involvement in governance. According to Arvind Kejriwal just to vote is not complete Democracy but to involve public in governance too is Real Democracy. He was fighting for it for too long. He fought for Swaraj is very well known to everyone. Right to Information is also a part of it.

Arvind Kejriwal government’s latest decision is really mesmerizing and delighting. For what he fought for tok long is not a dream now. Arvind Kejriwal and Manish Sisodiya attended a Mohalla Sabha in Tilak Nagar and ask the residents to continue the wine shop in their are or not. The residents decided to shut it down. After people’s decision Arvind Kejriwal and Manish Sisodiya implemented the people’s decision. This is #Democracy.

A person who attended the Mohalla Sabha said this wine shop is from last 15 years, we complainted about it to the earlier MLA’s, minister’s officers but all neglected no one solved our concerns. We are thankful that our present MLA’s, Minister and CM are pro-common man and they hear us.

Tweet from Aam Aadmi Party twitter handle: https://twitter.com/AAPDelhi/status/949924427071762434