Plan These Surprises This Valentine’s Day to Make Her Feel Special

Posted by aileenscott604
January 5, 2018

Valentine’s Day is one of the most awaited days in the lives of couples. Celebrating this day with love and sweet gestures is something that couples love to do. Apart from expressing the intense love for each other, they believe in sending/sharing gifts which speak their heart out. Gifting the right stuff which the receiver will appreciate and love is where the confusion and the hard part lies.

No matter how much you love your partner, when it comes to picking up the apt gifts for him/her, each of us feel puzzled. Although, there are hundreds of Valentine’s Day gifts online, but when it comes to buying the ones which will be loved by our partner, we all end up baffled. In such a case, one of the best solutions is to pick up five special gifts and make you wife or girlfriend feel special throughout the day with small little surprises. Also, instead of giving them all at once, try giving them throughout the day. Let us look at the whole idea and how can it be executed:

1. Start the day with a room decorated with thousand roses: Well, the beauty of red roses and the fragrance of your love will spread throughout the room making her morning joyful and leaving her mesmerised. Imagine the joy these roses will spread, as soon as she opens her eyes and finds herself surrounded by this world which speaks your love; she will surely find herself to be the luckiest woman.
  1. Send her personalised gifts during the day: You can choose personalised gifts like personalised mug, cushion, photo frame etc. If she is working, you can consider sending these gifts to her office. On the other hand, if you two are together celebrating this special day, you can consider surprising her with these gifts by using some special ideas. Some of these ideas can be creating a memory wall for her with the photo frames, gifting her cushion with a picture collage of you both on the top etc.
  1. Make her evening special with a delicious cake: These delightful deserts are loved by everyone and are the charm of any celebration. So, you too can get a yummy cake preferably of her favourite flavour, to fill her day with sweetness. You can also consider buying themed cakes or tiered designer cakes, but always make sure that you go for her favourite flavour as it will make your efforts worthwhile and also make her feel special.
  1. Send you good night message along with a cute soft toy: Gift her a cute soft toy, which can be cuddled by her, making her feel pampered. You can consider buying a small teddy bear with a small bow tied to its neck. Also, since these soft toys come in a variety of colours, choose the one which is her favourite. You can make it personalised by adding a special message written on a card alongside.
  1. I Love You Note: Well, this is perhaps the mandatory token of love that you need to give to your love. Write I LOVE YOU along with your feeling and keep this under her pillow or send it as a text to her at night to make her realise that you love her more than anything else.