3 to 5 years in digital campaigning/digital media.
- Lead the ideation and end-to-execution of YKA’s digital campaigns with brands, NGOs and other organisations
- Pitch to aligned organisations, and lead the proposal and campaign acquisition phase
- Empower and work with a team of digital campaigners to ensure timely execution and robust campaign evaluation
- Ensure campaign processes are robust, productive, and improve them as necessary
- Ensure campaign synergy with YKA’s overall editorial and growth goals
- Supervise social media strategy for campaigns
- Document impact, and strategise to amplify its reach online and offline
- Post-campaign, supervise the internal and external documentation
Skills And Qualities Required:
- Passion for working on and amplifying social issues
- Excellent communication skills (multi-sector knowledge will be an add-on)Advanced social media skills
- Experience with mailer strategies and managing email lists
- Proficiency and willingness to learn about sales and growing businesses
- Meticulous planning and coordination abilities
- Willingness to work in fast-moving environments
- Ability to work and manage a diverse team
- Top-notch reporting and task management skills
Commensurate with experience, market-standard
About Youth Ki Awaaz:
India’s largest social justice media platform, with over 3 million monthly readers and over 75,000 writers till date. Completely crowdsourced, YKA’s content and its users have continued to break ground and create impact, amplifying issues which are crucial to young India today. The YKA partner ecosystem comprises brands and organisations such as Facebook, Twitter, WHO, UNDP, ILO, Save The Children, Oxfam, BBC Media Action, and more.
To apply, email a brief bio about yourself and your CV to email@example.com with the subject ‘Senior Campaigner’.