Sense of script in songs

Posted by Syedstauheed
January 18, 2018

NOTE: This post has been self-published by the author. Anyone can write on Youth Ki Awaaz.

The music is in the air.FM channels, TV channels, home video, mp3/mp4, car stereo, mobile… Almost everywhere. New releases, hit and popular regular and old numbers. Music binds, heals, cures, facilitates, upbrings.It not just merely entertains but also has message, has magical way of telling, expressing human relations. It delivers where normal common sense fails

For me there is a sense of story, script  in songs and music. The songs somehow generate a story.
In jannat’s zra sa dil me de jagah, a love story knocks the door.picturized on imran – sonal chauhan.The youth listening the hit number seems to be knocking the door of emotional world.zra SA dil me de jagah Tu… Zra SA apna bana, main chahun tujhko meri jaan bepanah….in these lines love seems prepared to expect…the initial return. The one sided is to be mutual soon.

Rab ne bana di Jodi’s haule haule ho jayega pyar … is a welcome advice, counselling for who loved and lost. The advice of patience and belief. sukhvinder Singh’s hit number from rab ne has ruled the charts and still a choice. The chartbuster hitting my running car stereo has some how adviced. Those aspiring pyar k badle pyar have also been counseled kindly. The song develops…Patience pays. The script has rested itself to patience. Accept the changes regularize duties. Time sweeps your way. Time is great motivation. Have faith in time. It delivers. The song conveys what it was objected for.

Picturized on reel and real life duo,salman-katrina’s ‘Tu hi meri dost’ …has shifted a perception change in the developing script. Mixing friendship-love, the song manages to say ”you care” in a special way, little lite and cripsy. Gulzar sb lyric in beni dayal’s soft voice kindles the ‘friend and friendship’ beautifully addressing the emotional bond. The yuvvraj song is good approach to say a communicative concern.

Bachna ae haseeno’s hit number- Ban Gaye ho tum mere khuda delivers the patronage of love, narrates the highs of mutual relationships. The song further runs…Humko kya Lena hai sabse tumse hi sab baten ab se…each one of buddies believe on each other. Their strenghts…Candidly declaring you are my world now .A beautiful duet sung by shreya and kk the song conveys a belief on each listener’s side suggesting this is what love probably is. The sad part of story is that buddies have not space to meet regularly.. Regular meetings do not happen so consistently.

Picturized on imran hashmi and sonal each jannat’s top number lambi judai speaks up for in love-separated . Beautiful telling narration of impossibility of frequent meetings the lines of song-tere bin dil mera lage kahin na…passion pure passion.
If passion had any color whatsoever,

it had to be such likes. But the burst of emotions is not always logical as it not fair to escape action.but …distanced  hearts do pray for togetherness.

Jogi aaya jogi aaya…black&white’s  beautiful song aesthetically portrays the returning moments. The patience the wait is approaching the fruitful meet…picturized on female lead of the film is quite popular. Listening jogi post Lambi judai is experiencing togetherness finally.

Tuning in to om shanti om’s Tumko paya hai to jaise khoya hun proves a delightful response to black&white’s chartbuster.

Allah hafiz Allah hafiz …Bhool bhulaiya’s hit number picturized with akshay kumar suggests to resume work post fulfilled anticipation. Story cycle has assumed work.

Filmed on Gulzar’s lyric and sung by alka yagnik yuvvraj’s ‘Tu muskura’ has turned out to be female protagonists’ voice. The voice of caring and still little regrets, she is not upset about buddy’s Goodbye sense….it is self actualization now for her as well.

Ghajini’s kaise mujhe tum mil gayee is happiness…thanking fate for a passionate loveable yet caring and understanding Love.