Youth Ki Awaaz is undergoing scheduled maintenance. Some features may not work as desired.

systematic looting of public money

Posted by Ayush Choudhary
January 11, 2018

NOTE: This post has been self-published by the author. Anyone can write on Youth Ki Awaaz.

More a person is educated more corrupt he becomes and finds different ways to cheat upon others, upon his own nation, which is one of the most #anti-national act committed by a person. This is exactly what happened when a program like International Geeta Mahotsav, Kurukshetra (also known as geeta jayanti) is organised by government departments. Official gets an opportunity to fulfill their pocket. Sad but true.

After checking the record which are made available in reply of RTI query filed by RTI activitist Rahul Seharwat, it is surprising to know how the whole program was conducted by BJP lead Haryana Government and manner in which public money was misused and looted. Even NGO who claims themself to be working for welfare of society are one making large amount of money from such programs.Brief report regarding the money spend in different areas –

1. Amount paid for booking of rooms in different hotels ₹21,48,868
  2. Amount spend for organising Rangoli competition ₹15,00,000
  3. Amount spend for repairing of Baramsrovar ₹1,11,22,000
  4. Amount spend forbOrganising Marathon ₹8,00,000
  5. Amount given to NIFAA for Bharat sandesh yatra and gita sandesh yatra ₹15,00,000
  6. Amount paid to Heema Malini and Manoj Tiwari ₹25 lakh and ₹10 lakh respectively
  7. Amount spend for purchasing 10 no.s of Geeta book ₹379500

Clearly it is misuse of hard earning of taxpayer money. Its time everyone start asking questions to government about such unnecessary expenditure.