Youth Ki Awaaz is undergoing scheduled maintenance. Some features may not work as desired.
Universal Business School Karjat in terms of placements, Ranking and Reviews?
NOTE: This post has been self-published by the author. Anyone can write on Youth Ki Awaaz.
universal business school karjat is counted as India’s 1st Green B-School spread across 40 acres wi-fi campus, founded by CEOS of billion dollar global businesses who are intent on providing a life changing educational experience for Indian and international students. ubs karjat provides courses in management, which are approved by AICTE and is the only B – School to be endorsed by 60 CEOs. Designed by world renowned American architects to include fountains, canals, lakes with 24* 7 comprehensive security, the B School also attracts women from 25 states across India.
- UBS Business school review have been very high with the school being rated as “Five Star University” for Best Infrastructure by India Today and has world class faculty from INSEAD, Stanford, Oxford, IIMs and JBIMS. It has the credit of being Asia’s 1st B School with a Global Cross Asset Trading Room and has been rated as the most Innovative B School by India Today & Aaj Tak. UBS Karjat’s globally accepted 1 year MBA carries the advantage of being inbuilt with 80% practical learning. The alumni of the school have received upto $ 100,000 VC funding and earned Rs 1 Crores as remuneration. ubs mba holds the distinction of being India’s First AMBA Accredited Dual Continent MBA Degree. The school also offers India’s 1st AACSB accredited Triple Continent BBA +MBA degree.
universal business school ranking has been steadily growing, some key recognitions are:
- Among the Top 4 for being the Pride of Mumbai by times B – School in 2017
- 1st Most innovative B- School in Mumbai by India Today & HRD Ministry in 2016
- 1st place for Most Upcoming B-School in india by ASSOCHAM & HRD Ministry in 2013
- 4th position in Best Private B- Schools in Mumbai by Careers 360
Universal business school placements have been another success story. Some placement highlights are:
- Over 210+ companies visit the campus for recruitment
- A total of over 1088+ campus interview opportunities are provided to the students
- Each candidate receives a minimum of 1.2 offers and attends about 6.5 interviews on an average
- Highest salary packages offered are : Rs 20 lakhs ( marketing),Rs 15 lakhs ( Finance),Rs 101 lakhs ( operations), Rs 8 lakhs ( HR)
The candidates have been placed across different industry sectors like the health sector, consulting and cross functional domains.
Youth Ki Awaaz is an open platform where anybody can publish. This post does not necessarily represent the platform's views and opinions.