Youth Ki Awaaz is undergoing scheduled maintenance. Some features may not work as desired.

Why SISTec is Best College in Bhopal for Engineering in ECE?

Posted by SEO Analyst
January 23, 2018

NOTE: This post has been self-published by the author. Anyone can write on Youth Ki Awaaz.

Which college in Bhopal is best for electronics and communication engineering?

There must be many students who need to know this. Engineering is a field with colossal opportunities. It is a field with various subsidiaries. It gives an opportunity to delve into various aspects of it by choosing different branches for study. Every branch has its own uniqueness and store of opportunities. Still, it has been ascertained that there is a lot of confusion among students while opting a branch for four years of study. As I said earlier, every branch is unique in it and holds a bright future for an aspiring engineer. Whether it is IT/CS, EE, EX, ECE, or Mechanical, which is quite popular among boys. Today, I would like to discuss about ECE, a branch which is very interesting and clenches enormous opportunities.

Everyone is aware of the growing importance of Digital world. Electronics &Communication Engineering is a major contributor to the digital revolution in India and abroad. Realizing the demand of skilled engineers in the field of electronics, Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering of SISTec is consistently working to enhance the knowledge & skills of its students in all the domains of this field.

Sagar Group of institutions (SISTec)
Sagar Group of institutions (SISTec)

Apart from the regular curriculum, SISTec-ECE students have been given exposure to Electronic World through the seminars, workshops and real-time projects and industrial visits. Electronics Play Zone is one of the initiatives where students are allowed to do innovative experiments with the minimum help of trainers. It provides self-learning environment & develops the problem-solving ability of our students through the live projects.

Today’s Electronic Engineers should be competent in both the important domains of ECE- Hardware systems & the software associated with it. Hence, the ECE department of SISTec gives more stress on in-depth learning of the Electronic Hardware systems & its implementation. It also imparts training in various Electronic CAD Tools such as MultiSIM, OrCAD PSpice, MATLAB, NI LabVIEW, VLab, Proteus, Circuit Wizard, Arduino, and CodeVisionAVR. Insightful Training on “Internet of Things (IoT)” is an initiative which gives the detailed understanding of Sensors, Microcontroller & its interfacing through Embedded C, GSM Module, and GPRS settings.

In view of the ever-growing demand for Electronic engineers in Software Industry, the department has incorporated extra training classes of Data structures, OOPS concepts through C and C++, Java and Web Development.

A workshop on Nano Quadcopter has been planned to make the students learn the basics of Robotics & will enhance their knowledge in the flight control theory, navigation and ever-increasing applications of drones in commercial & military purposes.

Truly, Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering of SISTec is nurturing its students on the path of “Digital India” and “Skill India” through all its unique initiatives and remarking SISTec as the Best College in Bhopal for Engineering in ECE in the real sense.

It is pretty clear that SISTec is the best for in Bhopal for engineering in ECE. With a lot of emphasis on making their students employable and obtainable, understanding the need of the hour.