Break Up Advice For Women – Ideas To Ponder

NOTE: This post has been self-published by the author. Anyone can write on Youth Ki Awaaz.

According to a 2017 study published by a leading online dating company Loveawake, if you’re dating someone under 30, there’s a 60 percent chance that they won’t even bother to dump you in person. The results are in … you SUCK at breaking up!

What is the best break up advice for women that will truly be helpful? Ending a relationship is difficult and painful no matter how you slice it. Splitting up with a partner after 25 years is not necessarily more agonizing than leaving a 5 or 10 year relationship. Some relationships are more complicated when children are involved and of course the financial entanglements can add to the dilemma. Emotions naturally run high during this stormy time in one’s life, and it is difficult to think clearly.

A common characteristic of breaking up is the overwhelming loneliness you feel. Knowing that other women have gone through this challenging time and survived should give you comfort and strength to hang in there. It is important to recognize that you are not alone in your feelings. Women everywhere have suffered and survived from broken hearts almost since the beginning of time.

What I have learned from my own experience and conversations with other women is when going through a difficult time like the ending of a relationship, is to focus your mind as much as you can on positive feedback. This can come in many forms. It may be an inspiring book or a personal development workshop or maybe something as simple as a conversation with a girlfriend.

The idea is to work toward expanding your view of the world and life. To help you to understand what you may already know in your mind, but the feelings in your heart resist believing.

So, to support you to move toward that goal, I have collected nine inspirational quotes that will guide you to move from the pain of a break up to the place where you are ready to move to the next phase in your life.

I recommend you print these out and read them aloud once a day for the next 10 days. Go to a quiet place in your home where you will not be disturbed and treat this time like a meditation and really get into the emotion and feeling of these quotes. This is a huge step toward recovering from a breakup.

Here Are Relationship Break Up Quotes:

1. “Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it’s better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.”
    —unknown
  2. “The loss of love is not nearly as painful as our resistance to accepting it is.”
    —Tigress Luv
  3. “Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.”
    —M. Kathleen Casey
  4. “I don’t miss him, I miss who I thought he was.”
    —unknown
  5. “Some people think that it’s holding on that makes one strong; sometimes it’s letting go.”
    —unknown
  6. “A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform.”
    Diane Mariechild
  7. “Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission.”
    Eleanor Roosevelt
  8. “A woman is like a tea bag It’s only when she’s in hot water that you realize how strong she is.”
    Nancy Reagan, former First-Lady of the United States of America
  9. “I’m going to smile and make you think I’m happy, I’m going to laugh, so you don’t see me cry, I’m going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me – I’m going to smile.”
    —Lone Star

Each of these quotes offered great wisdom and insight when searching for the best break up advice for women. There is no moving on without forgiveness, and there is no new beginning while carrying “old emotional baggage”.

I leave you with this last quote:
“Those who do not know how to weep with their whole heart do not know how to laugh either.”
Golda Meir