This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by rajasthantourismbureau. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

Enjoy the Amazing Attractions of Jaipur Tour

If you want to explore the North Western part of India then you must pick the beautiful state Rajasthan which is popular for its ancient heritage and culture. Here you can experience the various things like its different culture, tradition, architecture, local bazaar, wildlife, sand dunes and another various thing. In this beautiful state, you must explore its Pink City of Rajasthan which is popular for its various buildings which are colored in Pink color. When you are visiting this beautiful state then do not forget to take a ride on the camel safari.

Now, if you are planning to visit this state then firstly choose the Jaipur packages for 3 days because, in these three days, you can explore all about the Pink City.

Best Rajasthan Tours & Travel Packages

1. The Lure of Jungle

jaipur packages for 3 days

You will surprise after knowing that the greenery and nature of this state will seek you can keep this tour package for you. This state is perfect for wildlife lovers who want to explore new things in a unique way. The Kanha National Park and Ranthambore National Park are two most popular tourist destinations that you must be discovered at your Jaipur 3 days tour with your family and friends.

1. The Camel Safari

jaipur 3 days tour

Along with the Camel safari in Jaipur, you will be feeling like the Raja and Maharaja. Here, you can explore some of the various royal palaces that are situated in Bikaner, Jaisalmer, Ramdevra, Biramdevra, Ajasar and Modon ki Dhani.

1. Palace on Wheels

palace on wheels

With the help of palace on wheels, you enjoy the experience of the Rail journey in Rajasthani style. Its main attractions are forts and palaces which you explore with Jaipur itinerary 3 days.

More from rajasthantourismbureau

By Ghanshyam Dahal

By bigbull