Youth Ki Awaaz is undergoing scheduled maintenance. Some features may not work as desired.
How is ISBR Business School for MBA? How are the placements?
NOTE: This post has been self-published by the author. Anyone can write on Youth Ki Awaaz.
Are you looking for a top Business School located in the Silicon Valley of India?Your search ends with ISBR Business School, which has achieved 27 years of excellence in top quality education and prepares students for life by making them leaders. ISBR business school Bangalore has created an atmosphere where both students and faculty are encouraged to pursue boundless knowledge. Education at ISBR Bangalore equips each student to think boldly and act confidently in any business environment.Here are some reasons why ISBR Bangalore review is good;
- Competent faculty
- Enterprising students
- Comprehensive infrastructure facilities
- Robust industry partnerships
This also reflects in ISBR ranking being in the top slots across different surveys. Here is a partial list of ISBR Bangalore ranking and awards achieved by the institution over the last couple of years:
- Ranked No. 1 New Generation B – Schools of India by DM B-School Survey
- Ranked in India’s Best B-School by Dalal Street Journal for consecutive 5 years
- Awarded Best B-School Campus Excellence Award (South India) by Discovery Education
- Ranked as 12th Best in South India by Bhaskar Lakshya 2011-12 – A Dainik Bhaskar Group
- Ranked as 34th Best Brand B-School of India by Business barons
Another reason for sound ISBR review is the variety of programs offered by the College. A student can opt for any of the below ISBR Bangalore courses:
- MBA: Offered as an outreach program of the University of
- Weekend MBA: A 24 month weekend “Career Accelerator” MBA program for people from junior & middle management cadre.
- PGDM: This is a 2 year full time program, approved by AICTE.
- PGDM- one semester abroad: Student has the option of undergoing one semester abroad in a partner foreign university.
- Global PGDM: Under this 2 year program, the student completes the program by visiting 3 different countries during the duration of the session.
- One Year PGDM: A flagship program of Bangalore University.
ISBR Bangalore placements has proved to be one of the core strengths of the organization, with one of the reasons being the strategic location of the college. ISBR placements hold a record of achieving a highest placement CTC package of 28.5 lakhs p.a.
Some of the key recruiters include Infosys, Citi Bank, Dell, Google, TATA, Reliance, Bharti Group, BHEL among many others.
If you are looking for more information on ISBR Bangalore admissions, then look no further.
- Eligibility Criteria:
- MBA/ PGDM/ 2 year program: Graduates/ PG with 50% and above marks from a recognized University
- One year PGDM program: Graduates/ PG with 40% from a recognized University
- Admission process:
- Download the application form online and fill it, enclose all necessary documents.
- Attach a DD of Rs 1000/ in favor of “ISBR” payable at Bangalore / Chennai
- Send it to the Campus of your choice (Bangalore/ Chennai); shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview and instructed on further process.
- Selection Procedure: Shortlisted candidates will need to undergo 3 rounds of assessment; Written Test, Group Discussion and Personal interview.
- Fee Structure: For information on ISBR fee structure across different courses, as well as ISBR MBA fee structure, students can approach the college admission cell.
Youth Ki Awaaz is an open platform where anybody can publish. This post does not necessarily represent the platform's views and opinions.