This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Incolus Jobs. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

Incolus Job Solutions, Bhopal

INCOLUS JOB PORTAL” has established itself as a renowned name in the HR realm as well by providing wide range of recruitment and selection services to diverse companies. It is a combined venture of leading and experienced HR Professionals; Engineers & Masters. We recruit across various verticals for multinational corporations as well as leading business houses.

Our team of expert consultants is dedicated towards leveraging the business potential of our clients by offering strategic HR services.

At INCOLUS we have the ability to align diversified and intricate HR needs of our clients by providing reliable and strategic staffing solutions. By understanding the significance of aligning talent strategy with business strategy we tend to offer workforce solution that drive businesses forward. Our capability in fast delivery has gained us the reputation of being a reliable and efficient global executive search firm. Our rigorous screening procedure ensures quality output within specific timeframes. You can completely rely on us to handle even the most critical requirements in shortest possible time, which is of paramount importance in these evolving times.

Our Other Ventures

Business Solutions Division:

We are specialized in establishing Colleges and Private Universities with our dedicated professionals. We have helped our clients to solve their hurdles in establishing new projects .

We offer online and social media marketing solutions at very reasonable rates to promote schools, colleges, business houses, shops. We offer bulk sms packages in slots of 1000 to 5 lacks at very reasonable cost which may give wings to your business. Now a day’s social media tools like face book, twitter, instagram etc. have been the most powerful advertisement medium rather than old traditional tools like newspaper advertisement or hoardings at important locations to enhance the business. We are maintaining the social media pages of our clients and make creative post everyday related to their type of business which will definitely help them to grow their business exponentially and is much more effective than the traditional techniques.

We are glad to introduce our user friendly software that will help you to track and improve your business with work force management   Real Time GPS tracking with Instant Report
this is one of the best tracking tools and every business needs it. But it is not possible for anyone to be with every sales executive at the same time. So, we are introducing this software as a solution to this problem.

Gain peace of mind by optimizing your workflow process with GPS tracking. This unique way of submitting instant report allows you to track and monitor field activities and data entries in near real-time via a web dashboard. This will Increase your efficiency to supervise your field executives.

Many companies have happily accepted this software and are satisfied with the results. We will be glad to send our representative to your office to give demonstration. This software will reduce your work load in an effective manner.

Infotech Division

Incolus Infotech is a software development division under the umbrella of  Incolus Career Solution (opc) Pvt Ltd ,  empowering its clientele with path-breaking visual web solutions. The effectively organized web solutions enable our customers to focus on their basic area and work with no constraining limits of workspace. Our services are available in the areas of website designing, software development, Mobile app development, ecommerce solutions, ERP & CRM solutions & Internet Marketing like SEO, SEM, and SMO, and other service. Our experienced team of web designer ,developers, search engine optimizers and domain specialists deliver timely, strategically designed and effective solutions to meet your e-business goals. We try to create long-term relations with our clients. We work in company with our clients to create solutions that build real long term importance for brands, business and culture for them.

For More details please visit www.incoluscareer.com

Research & Development Division

At Research & Development Division, we specialize in helping candidates for advanced degrees turn in the high-quality, well written research papers needed to give you the best chance of completing your course. Whatever your subject and whatever the help you need, Research & Development Team can provide it. Unlike most other, we will help you to choose the right and emerging fields of your specified branch and interest, help you in preparation of synopsis to final submission along with two research papers mandatory for thesis submission. We have a great team having good number of researchers of almost all areas of specialization from all over world which may help you in all respect. You have to mention the broad area of your interest only and we will start suggesting you the variety of recent trends and after approval of your supervisors we will help you.

INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL PUBLICATION

Research & Development Division publishes two international journals under the umbrella of its sister concern “ASIAN RESEARCH & TRAINING PUBLICATION”. Both the journals are of high repute and impact factor.

1.       International Journal of Research in Technology (Starting year 2014)

ISSN No: 2394-9007

Impact Factor: 4.012 (2016), 3.449 (2015)

Approved by : National Science Library (NSL), Govt. of India

Subject Category: All branches of Engineering & Science

Frequency: Bi-monthly (Feb, April, June, Aug, Oct and Dec)

Published Under: Asian Research & Training Publication (ISO 9001:2015)

Send your paper to editor@ijrtonline.org

Website: www.ijrtonline.org

1. International Journal of  Computer & Advance Engineering Research (Starting year 2014)

ISSN No: 2395-4523

Impact Factor: 3.846 (2016)

Frequency: Bi-monthly (Jan, Mar, May, July, Sep, Nov)

Send your paper to editor@ijcaer.com

Website: www.ijcaer.com

Career Counseling Division

At this division we offer affordable professional education options in India. We believe that quality education should be affordable, accessible and should lead to a job or profession. Every year, millions of students of India and abroad face the problems of not knowing where to get quality college education, how to get finance the high cost of getting such education, how to get practical skills and industry exposure and learn skills to be employable for a industry. Basically students don’t want to be fooled by someone. We affirmly believe and assure students connected with us for best quality professional education at affordable cost.

Media & Entertainment Division

At this division we are providing following services to our clients aiming corporate promotions and event management:

• Audio and Video ad making for different radio and TV Channels
  • Production of Short movies
  • Operation and maintenance of citywise online news portal “Citymaster”. “Citymaster” is a local news portal mobile app with various daily use information provider such as contact numbers of plumbers, painters, mechanics, electricians, contractors, architects, home tutors, home delivery options and a huge number of other services in the city.

More from Incolus Jobs

By Deepanshu Bajaj

By Follicle Fix Reviews

By logupdate africa