Need for a community for technology enthusiastic people/students

Posted by Prac Tech
February 6, 2018

NOTE: This post has been self-published by the author. Anyone can write on Youth Ki Awaaz.

I’m Harsh Patel, the founder of Prac Tech. We are trying to bring together people from around the country who are interested in technology and want to really do something but not 9 to 5 job. Today, the big problem is that we want to do something but don’t know from where to start. It may be possible that you may have to pay someone to learn a particular thing, which is not always a good choice.

So I’ve come up with this company which is totally, “For the students, by the students”.

The concept is very simple. If you know anything like a programming language then you guide the other people in our company to learn it for free. This can be vice versa.

Along with that, the company will get projects from the market for you so that you can get money out of it.

For more details and to know how my company works, please visit my website https://practech.weebly.com

Thank you,

Harsh Patel