At least 3-5 years experience in the Events or Media industry, or Development Sector/Civil Society space
- Supervise and manage the smooth execution of YKA’s events end-to-end, which include concept, content, speakers, logistics, audience outreach and promotions.
- Create and execute YKA’s monthly and quarterly events strategy.
- Grow YKA’s events business, including the creation of proprietary event series.
- Communicate and coordinate with high-impact partners and organisations.
- Excellent communication skills (multi-sector knowledge will be an add-on)
- Proficiency and willingness to learn about sales and growing businesses
- Meticulous planning and coordination abilities
- Willingness to work in fast-moving environments
- Ability to work and manage a diverse team
- Top-notch reporting and task management skills
Commensurate with experience, market-standard
About Youth Ki Awaaz:
India’s largest social justice media platform, with over 3 million monthly readers and over 75,000 writers till date. Completely crowdsourced, YKA’s content and its users have continued to break ground and create impact, amplifying issues which are crucial to young India today. The YKA partner ecosystem comprises brands and organisations such as Facebook, Twitter, WHO, UNDP, ILO, Save The Children, Oxfam, BBC Media Action, and more.
To apply, email a brief bio about yourself and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Senior Offline Engagement Manager’.