This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Set Test. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

SLAT- SET Law Application Guide 2018

More from Set Test

The registrations for undergraduate programs in Symbiosis are now open. The first step to the admission process is the entrance exam. Until last year, the SET entrance exam was one common entity. From this year onwards, it has been divided into the following –

1. SLAT (SET Law)

2. SIT EEE (SET Engineering)

3. SEED (SET Design)

4. SET General

Here is everything you need to know about Symbiosis undergraduate admission 2018.

Let us start by taking you through a journey of SET Law, which is now known as SLAT and clarify all your queries related to it.

About SLAT

SLAT, or Symbiosis Law Admission Test, is the gateway to apply to all the undergraduate law institutes under Symbiosis International (Deemed) University.

Programs offered

All the three campuses of SLS offer two undergraduate law programs: B.A. L.L.B. and B.B.A. L.L.B. Both are five year, integrated programs and commence on the 2nd of July 2018.

Entrance exam

The exam will be held on May 5, 2018. It will be conducted in two sessions, morning and afternoon. The SLAT paper will be conducted in the morning session.

Please note that the candidates may appear for more than one paper. However, candidates who wish to do so must register for one paper from the morning session (SLAT/SEED) and/or one paper from the afternoon session (SET/SIT EEE). Candidates are advised to make this decision at the time of their online registration.

Registration

The online registration is the first step of the process. Students must then apply for the individual institute separately.

The registrations for SLAT are open from January 29, 2018 to April 14, 2018.

For SLS Pune, the registrations close on May 13, 2018. Candidates shortlisted for Personal Interaction & Writing Ability Test (PI-WAT) will be informed on May 16, 2018. PI-WAT for SLS Pune on the Pune campus will be held on 19th, 20th, 21st and 22nd May, 2018.

For SLS Noida, the registration closes on May 13, 2018. List of shortlisted candidates for PI-WAT will be released on May 15, 2018. PI-WAT for SLS Noida will be held at Noida (20th – 24th May 2018) and Pune (23rd May – May 24th 2018) campuses.

For SLS Hyderabad, the registration closes on May 13, 2018. List of shortlisted candidates for PI-WAT will be released on May 15, 2018. PI-WAT for SLS Hyderabad will be held at the Pune campus on 19th & 20th May 2018, at the Noida campus on 26th & 27th May 2018 and at the Hyderabad campus on the 23rd & 24th May 2018.

We hope this guide helps you with your undergraduate law symbiosis 2018 admission process. Please do not hesitate to contact us in case of any enquiries you have regarding the application process. For further details please visit the SET exam website here.

More from Set Test

By Vanshika Gadekar

By Syed Zeeshan Ali