SSC: DESTROYER OR BUILDER

Posted by vaibhav salonia
February 26, 2018

NOTE: This post has been self-published by the author. Anyone can write on Youth Ki Awaaz.

I am government job aspirant.I find this platform best to express  the problem which youth of india is facing And i am one of them through this letter i want to tell the people of india and concerned authorities what youth

( future of india is going through)

I started preparing for Ssc cgl in 2017. I had  full faith in government and board when I entered this field.I gave 2017 cgl exam which  procrastinated several times and took place after so much speculations. From here actual struggle started and my views (like lakhs of  aspirant)  regarding government jobs and its working structure changed

Here are the points which are not only loop holes in the process but also harass mentally and financially

UNEVEN QUESTION PATTERN

ssc takes exam in number of shifts .There is exam for weeks with 3 sets a day which leads to uneven question patter as a result some sets are easy and some are difficult which make process unfair as there is no normalisation in SSC

CORRUPTION IN BOARD

I used the word corruption because all the paper conducted by this board are comprised . In mains exam every paper was leaked online. Proper videos circulated on social media but board didn’t take any step which again make this exam unfair moreover,(koi auto driver ka beta toh koi rickshaw vale ki beti just imagine their pain jb unke exam mai cheating hoti hogi aur koi undeserving candidate select hota hai)

LONG PROCESS

ssc takes more than a year to  complete its recruiting process. Which again makes this exam matter of life and death for aspirants because  every aspirant spend lakhs of ruppes for its preparation if some how he is unable to clear (because some sets are easy and some are difficult) the exam he became disappointed as he has given more than a year for its preparation moreover some aspirants are so financially weak that they are not able to make their both ends meet properly

LESS NUMBER OF VACANCIES

From past 4 years there has been a dearth of vacancies in ssc which is again  a big loop hole in a system because many post are vacant in the central government

These are  some point which are affecting the aspirants and rasing question if SSC IS DESTROYER OR BUILDER. I request this platform to publish this open letter so that it can reach its fate