This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Set Test. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

Symbiosis Entrance Test Application Guideline

More from Set Test

The aptitude test for Symbiosis, that is, SITEEE (Engineering), SLAT (Law), SEED (Design) and SET (General) will be held on the 5th of May, 2018. Candidates must register for their respective SET exam on or before the 14th of April, 2018. This includes applications for all the undergraduate admissions in Pune (Symbiosis) and all other Symbiosis institutes around the country. This article provides a brief overview of the test structure of each of the exams and the individual application procedure for each of the 12 institutes accepting these test scores.

The test structures of the exams are as follows:

The SLAT paper consists of Logical Reasoning (30); Legal Reasoning (30); Analytical Reasoning (30); Reading Comprehension (30); General Knowledge (30); to account for a total of 150 marks.

The SEED paper tests applicants’ design aptitude and comprises of 150 questions which account for total marks of 150.

The SET General papers which accounts for a total of 150 marks comprises of: General English (40); Quantitative (40); General Awareness (40); Analytical & Logical Reasoning (30).

The SITEEE paper which accounts for a total of 200 marks is divided as follows: Physics (50); Chemistry (50); Mathematics (100).

The application procedures for each institute are as follows:

SLAT Admission Procedure:

On applying for SLAT, candidates must also apply to the individual institutes. After the SLAT exam at their respective test cities, chosen candidates must attend their respective campuses for a PI-WAT after which a merit list will be drawn for each campus which will be based on candidates’ SLAT scores (50% weightage) and PI-WAT scores (50% weightage). Following are the important dates for each of the SLS institutes:

SLS Pune:

1. The registrations close on13 May, 2018.

2. PI-WAT at SLS Pune Campus will be conducted on 19th, 20th, 21st 22nd May, 2018.

3. The first merit list will be announced on 25th May, 2018

SLS Noida:

1. The registrations close on 13 May, 2018.

2. PI-WAT at the Noida Campus will be conducted from 20th to 24th May 2018.

3. The first merit list will be announced on 29th May, 2018.

SLS Hyderabad:

2. PI-WAT at the Hyderabad Campus will be conducted from 25th to 26th May 2018.

3. PI-WAT for SLS Hyderabad will also be conducted on the Pune campus (on 19th and 20th May) and the Noida campus (on 22nd and 23rd May).

4. First merit list will be announced on 28th May, 2018.

SEED Admission Procedure:

1. Last date for online application to Symbiosis Institute of Design is 11 May, 2018.

2. Studio Test and Personal Interaction at Pune will be held from May 28 to June 1, 2018.

3. The first merit list will be announced on the 4th of June, 2018.

SITEEE Admission Procedure:

1. The registration for SIT, through JEE(Main), MHT-CET closes on the 20th of May, 2018.

2. Counselling sessions for B.Tech First Year admission through the various entrance examinations will be held on the following dates: SITEEE (SC/ST/DA/KM candidates) on June 2, 2018; SITEEE (General candidates) on June 3, 2018; JEE and MHT-CET (SC/ST/DA/KM candidates) on June 9, 2018; JEE and MHT-CET (General candidates) on June 10, 2018; Second Counseling (if seats are vacant) on June 25, 2018.

3. The course commences on July 02, 2018

SET General Admission Procedure:

The SET Application form 2018 has been made available on the SET website from the 29th of January, 2018. The important dates for each institute are as follows:

• Symbiosis Institute of Computers Studies and Research [SICSR]

1. The last date of applying online for SICSR is 11th May, 2018.

2. GE-PIWAT will be conducted in Pune on May 26 & 27, 2018 ; in Delhi on May 30 & 31, 2018; in Indore & Kolkata on June 3, 2018.

3. The first merit list will be displayed on 9th June 2018.

• Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies [SCMS] – Pune

1. The last date of applying to SCMS by DD is 11th May, 2018 and online is 14th May, 2018.

2. Group exercise, Personal Interaction & WAT will be held in Pune from 23 May to 25 May, 2018 and from 26 May to 29 May, 2018 in Noida.

3. The merit list will be announced on 5th June, 2018.

• Symbiosis Center for Media & Communication [SCMC]

1. The last date for payment of the application fee for SCMS is 4th May, 2018.

2. The second round will consist of PI, WAT, ST and DV and will be conducted in Pune from the 25th to 29th of May, 2018.

3. The first merit list will be out on the 4th of June, 2018.

• Symbiosis School of Economics [SSE]

1. The last date of online registration and payment for Institute is May 11, 2018.

2. PI-WAT will be held at Noida on May 24 – 25, 2018 and Pune on May 28 – 29, 2018.

3. First merit list will be announced on the 5th of June, 2018.

• Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies [SCMS]-Noida

1. Last date for payment for Institute is May 12, 2018.

2. Group Exercise, Personal Interaction & WAT will be held from 19 May 2018 to 25 May 2018.

3. The first merit list will be announced on the 28th of May, 2018.

• Symbiosis School for Liberal Arts [SSLA]

1. The registration closes on 16 April, 2018.

2. PI-WAT will be held from 25 May to 29 May 2018.

3. The first merit list will be announced on 07 June, 2018.

• Symbiosis School of Culinary Arts [SSCA]

1. The last date of online registration and payment for Institute is May 12, 2018.

2. Group Exercise, Personal Interaction & WAT will be held in Delhi on May 26th, 2018; in Pune on June 2nd, and June 3rd, 2018; in Kolkata on May 27th, 2018.

3. The first merit list will be announced on June 6th, 2018.

We hope this article helps in answering your queries regarding the test structure, admission procedure for individual institutes and their important dates. If you have any further queries regarding how to apply set test 2018, please do not hesitate to visit our website or contact us.

More from Set Test

By vigorpopg

By vigorpopg

By Concert Care