BCECE Counseling comprises of a lot of stages such as Registration, Filling up the application form for seat allotment and many such procedures.
BCECE Counselling incorporates the accompanying 6 stages:
- Online enrollment:
BCECE Counselling initiates with online enrollment amid which candidates are required to enlist themselves on the Counselling gateway by entering their BCECE Roll Number, Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth. Other than this, candidates will likewise need to enter different subtle elements.
- Online choice section/decision filling and bolting of decisions:
Presently applicants need to sign in with their BCECE roll number and password. In the wake of signing in, applicants will be required to look over the choices accessible and lock the same. After this, applicants need to take a printout of the filled in alternatives for every single future reference.
- Temporary seat allocation:
At the third step, candidates need to sign in again and check their seat allotment status. Students will be issued a temporary seat distribution letter which will have the counselling venue details and different details. Applicants will be required to remove a print from the temporary seat allotment letter.
- Handwriting confirmation:
At this stage, candidate handwriting demonstration will be taken which be compared with the applicant’s handwriting on OMR answer sheets.
- BCECE center distribution:
This progression will expect students to login again to check last seat allotment for BCECE. Applicants are informed to take a printout with respect to definite seat allotment letter. For their admission to designated school, applicants need to answer to the school indicated in the last allocation letter. At the scene, they have to take an interest in archiving confirmation process and furthermore pay the admission expenses.
- Document confirmation and admission:
Students should be available at the school they are allocated to on the date determined on assignment letter. They would have to carry their original documents along with photocopies.
- Previous BCECE Seat Allotment Letter
- Grade 10 or equivalent exam admit card, mark sheet and temporary declaration
- ISc or proportional exam admit card, check sheet and passing declaration
- An authentication specifying the subjects and plainly expressing that result of this examination has not been reported by the Principal of the Institution Concerned. (if there should be an occurrence of candidates showing up in the qualifying examination)
- BCECE Admit Card
- 6 photos (indistinguishable/coordinating to the photos utilized as a part of BCECE Admit Card).
- Rank Certificate to be acquired from Concerned C.O. countersigned by DM or SDO (Civil) of changeless habitation. (on the off chance that appropriate)
- Yearly Income Certificate to be acquired from Concerned C.O. countersigned by DM or SDO (Civil) of changeless living arrangement. (in the event that pertinent)
- Self-validated most photos of the applicant.
- An Application Form filled by the candidate with his passport photograph
- Residence Certificate to be gotten from Concerned C.O. countersigned by DM or SDO (Civil) of lasting home.
- Conduct Certificate to be acquired from the Head of the Institution last went to.
- Endorsement for Disabled Quota (if relevant)
- Endorsement for Serviceman’s Quota (SMQ) saying the association with the competitor (if appropriate)
- Endorsement demonstrating that applicant’s parent is a representative of UNO and is posted at exhibit in Bihar. (on the off chance that appropriate)
- Declaration demonstrating that candidate’s parent is a Govt. of India or any PSU representative and is posted in Bihar. (on the off chance that appropriate)
- Declaration demonstrating that candidate’s parent is a Govt. of Bihar worker. (on the off chance that relevant)
- Refugee Registration Certificate to be acquired from Concerned DM or ADM approved by DM or Refugee Registration Officer.
- Testamentary proof for candidates who have not contemplated from Bihar but rather claim to be a national for a long time or more in regard of their folks from the Principal of the Institution from where they are considering for the qualifying examination showing the Permanent Address as recorded in the Admission Register of that foundation.
- Call Letter of BCECE
- Medical Certificate
Youth Ki Awaaz is an open platform where anybody can publish. This post does not necessarily represent the platform's views and opinions.