With barely a month left for NEET 2018, a lot of things typically run over the mind of a candidate. This blog presents a list of do’s and don’ts for candidates in the course of preparing for NEET 2018. This month is crucial for revision of various topics.
Here is a list of things that you must follow for NEET Exam:
- Real-Time Plan: A real-time plan is required to be created by the candidate to be followed on a strict basis. The schedule should be followed by a candidate very strictly.
- Formula and Key Concepts diary: The candidate is required to compile a list of important formulae and concepts that would help him prepare in an ideal way for the examination.
- Strong and Weak Areas: The candidate should spend enough time in sharpening his strong and weak areas so that the candidate gains a basic understanding of the subject. Students would be getting an idea on the kind of questions that are usually asked in the examination.
- Practice a lot of mock tests: Mock tests are one of the best ways to understand one’s level of preparation in the examination and regarding ways to improve. Mock Tests would help a candidate strengthen his level of preparation.
- Read, Remember, Revise, Review and Result: Follow this sequence to do well in the exam.
- Mental and Physical Health: It is important for a candidate to have a good physical and mental health in order to be able to productively prepare for the NEET Examination.
- Do not deprive yourself of sleep: A candidate should not deprive himself of sleep and ensure that he gets atleast 8 hours of sleep.
Don’ts for NEET
- No new techniques and shortcuts: The candidate should try and practice as much as possible. The candidate should not try new techniques or incorporate shortcuts in a short span of time relevant for NEET Preparation.
- No Procrastination: Procrastinating is the biggest enemy of a candidate. The candidate should avoid procrastinating tasks and should ensure that he sticks to the schedule made to the best of his ability.
- Confidence: The candidate should be confident enough at the time of attempting NEET so that he can attempt the maximum of the exam to the best of his ability.
Some general preparation tips for NEET 2018 are as follows:
- The candidate should not waste his time unnecessarily on one question. The candidate should divide time across his sections adequately and intelligently.
- The candidate should choose to attempt as many questions as he can, with a view to score well in the examination.
- In the course of the examination, the candidates should have a revision plan which would be linked topic and concept wise. The candidates can also reinforce his memory by choosing to revise at regular intervals.
- In the course of preparation for an exam, if the candidate discovers that he is good at a particular subject and takes lesser time to prepare for the same. The rest of the time can be devoted to another subject which might be his problem area.
Youth Ki Awaaz is an open platform where anybody can publish. This post does not necessarily represent the platform's views and opinions.