Inclusive Education & TISS Protest

Posted by Srikant Kumar Routa
March 1, 2018

NOTE: This post has been self-published by the author. Anyone can write on Youth Ki Awaaz.

“Inclusive Education”- an approach to include the most vulnerable & marginal community into our main stream education system is under threat today. Campuses of TISS is running running under a highly tensed & negative phase where the most important pillers of this institution- students & administration are moving just opposite to each other. This is a conspiracy to kill the basic idea of “inclusive Education” in India where students from socially & economically backward community can’t share the same reading desk with students of so called upper caste. Don’t sell your ethics & values for some short term gains. It is unfortunate that an institution like TISS(administration) is surrendered near the government without fighting for it’s abe long values. We must understand that we are not hear to say “yes” to Government but to say “NO” to their wrong doing.