Posted by Mayank Pathak
March 1, 2018

NOTE: This post has been self-published by the author. Anyone can write on Youth Ki Awaaz.

A seminar titled “JUDICIAL AND POLITICAL DISCOURSE IN THE COUNTRY IN LIGHT OF THE CHANGING ENVIRONMENT” was organized remembering one of the tallest leaders of Bihar and former Railway Minister in Government of India late Lalit Narayan Mishra at Indian Law Institute,New Delhi on 23th of February 2018.On this occasion the intellectual class of Bihar living in New Delhi came together to not only remember the late Mishra who was affectionaly known as Lalit Babu but also decided to carry his rich legacy and ideas of development.The speakers of the Seminar included the former Governor of Kerala and Nagaland Nikhil Kumar,former Supreme Court judge Gyan sudha Mishra,former Bihar Minister Devesh Chandra Thakur and former Chief Justice of Patna High Court Iqbal Ahmed Ansari.Speaking on the occasion the speakers remembered their candid association with one of the artitect of modern Bihar Lalit Babu and his times.They also talk about how time has changed both judicially and politically.Speaking to us Vaibhav Mishra the grandson of late Mishra said that”he will try to carry the ideas of his grandfather in each and eveyway possible.