Youth Ki Awaaz is undergoing scheduled maintenance. Some features may not work as desired.
Malaysia – AN Oriental Tourist’s Heaven and an Anthropologer’s delight
NOTE: This post has been self-published by the author. Anyone can write on Youth Ki Awaaz.
Buzzing cities, pristine beaches, national parks, culinary sensations and idyllic islands, Malaysia has it all. This is a culturally rich nation where you never get bored and always find an array of things to do and countless places to see. Apart from nature lovers and adventure junkies, Malaysia is an ideal destination for anthropologers and historians as well. Its geographic location and rich past makes it one of the best places for them to explore. Let’s unfold the scenic beauty of Malaysia and some of its interesting facts and points. Book flight tickets to Malaysia right away and discover this place to the fullest.
Why it is known as Anthropologer’s delight?
It is known as the history of Malaysia is a recent offshoot of the history of the wider Malay – Indonesian world. It is so because anthropologists and historians could see very little aspect culturally and linguistically to distinguish today’s Malaysian territories from the lands of Malay Archipelago. This place is known as the Anthropologer’s delight because here one can find some successive phases before the final assertion of Malay Independence. These phases are:
- The domination of Hindu Culture imported from India reached its peak in the great Srivijaya civilization in Sumatra.
- The arrival of Islam in the 10thcentury, leading to the conversation of Malay – Indonesian world and having a profound influence on Malay people.
- The intrusion of Malay colonial powers European domination who established bases at Penang and Singapore.
- The British had obvious economic intension in establishing their empire in the Malay world.
- However, after the Sino – Japanese war, Chinese emigration to Malaysia had stopped significantly.
- 1963 was the significant year for the Malay world when Malaya becomes Malaysia with the acquisition of British territories in North Borneo and Singapore.
Why is it known as Tourist’s Heaven?
Needless to mention, that Malaysia is a world’ best destination to explore. Its serene beauty always enthralls the visitors and leaves them with the urge to come back over and over again. This is an ultimate heaven for tourists and let me unfold some of the reasons for the same.
- If you’re a shopaholic, then Malaysia is a perfect place for you to visit. With more than 320 shopping malls, this place is the best to enjoy shopping. From funky clothes, brands, beautiful handmade material to cosmetics and footwear, Malaysia has it all.
- Not only for shopaholics but Malaysia is a heaven for food lovers too. Here, you can enjoy lip smacking cuisines which not satisfies the craving of your taste buds but also allow you to enjoy new and authentic flavors of this place.
- Malaysia is a cultural hub and a colorful mixture of people from all parts of the world. Moreover, this place is ripe with entertainment and offers natural beauty, clean beaches and rainforests. Book honeymoon packages right away and create some everlasting memories in this beautiful and awe-inspiring place.
Youth Ki Awaaz is an open platform where anybody can publish. This post does not necessarily represent the platform's views and opinions.