This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Nandini Sharma. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

JEE Advanced Online Application Process Started | Get Ready to Apply

More from Nandini Sharma

This year’s JEE Advanced exam convening body, IIT Kanpur has started the online application process for JEE Advanced Exam. The process is only for the foreign candidates, who want to appear in the JEE Advanced 2018 Exam.

The online form filling procedure for Foreign candidates was started on 18th April 2018. They have to register for the online mode only.

The procedure for all other candidates will be started from 2nd May 2018 and will be continued till 7th May 2018. Only those candidate, who qualified the JEE Main exam, will be able to fill the JEE Advanced Form 2018 that will be available only in the online mode.

To fill the JEE Advanced online application form, the aspirants have to register through online registration portal and must fill the required authenticated details.

They have to log in to the portal by using their JEE Main roll number and password.

They have to pay the fee through online method only. They have to upload their relevant documents.

Note down the important dates for JEE Advanced Exam 2018:-

• Start of JEE Advanced 2018 Registration (foreign nationals) – April 18, 2018
  • Start of JEE Advanced 2018 Registration (others) – May 2, 2018
  • End of Registrations – May 7, 2018
  • Last Date for Registrations with Late Fees – May 8, 2018
  • JEE Advanced 2018 Exam – May 20, 2018
  • Paper I – 9 am to 12 pm
  • Paper II – 2 pm to 5 pm

See below the process of filling JEE Advanced form: –

1. Click on JEE Registration link https://jeeadv.nic.in/jeeadvapp/root/loginpage.aspx

2. Read the instructions.

3. Enter your roll number and password and then log in.

4. Then, upload your scanned images and scanned documents.

Documents are –

• Certificates of Class X as proof of birth or Birth Certificate
  • Class XII (or equivalent) examination
  • Category
  • PwD
  • Scribe Request Letter
  • PIO Card / OCI Certificate
  • DS certificate
  • Gazette notification showing name change (only by candidates whose name is not same as in Class X certificate)

5. Now, make the online payment via SBI Debit Card/ Internet Banking or CASH using SBI Branch Option.

6. Take the printout of the application form (confirmation page).

All the best for your exam.

Thanks for reading!

More from Nandini Sharma

By Shanaya Senan

By Rafia khan

By Salim Usman