This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by rahul bhist. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

BITSAT  counselling  2018

More from rahul bhist

BITSAT Counselling and Seat Allotment 2018 – BITS Pilani will be conducting BITSAT counselling date 2018 and seat allotment process tentatively from the third week of May 2018. All of the eligible candidates will have to register themselves for the counselling and seat allotment of BITSAT 2018 by filling and submitting the application form tentatively till the last week of June 2018. The personal and 12th standard qualifications have to be submitted and the candidates will have to select their preferred courses and campuses for the counselling of BITSAT 2018. The seat allotment of BITSAT 2018 is also known as Iteration and the first list will be announced tentatively in the first week of July 2018.

Important Dates related to BITSAT Counselling 2018

S. No

Events

Dates (tentative)

1.

Filling of Application Form for BITSAT 2018 Counselling

Third week of May to Last week of June 2018

2.

Result of Iteration Round I

First week of July 2018

3.

Final Date for Payment of Fees

Second week of July 2018

4.

Announcement of Iteration Round II

Second week of July 2018

5.

Closing date for payment of balance fee by the candidates from the waiting list in iteration 2

Fourth week of July 2018

Candidates must carry the documents given below to participate in the counselling.

10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate

12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate

BITSAT Score Card 2018

Counselling Letter

Two Passport Size Photograph

Caste Certificate

BITSAT Counselling Procedure 2018

The first step towards the counselling is filling the admission form. Candidates have to fill the admission form which will be made available in the official website: http://www.bits-pilani.ac.in/

The form can be filled through online mode.

The candidates have to mention the course preference in the application form and submit it along with the 12th class mark sheet.

On the basis of merit prepared, candidates will be called for the counselling.

The admission committee will release the admit list along with wait list on their website.

Through merit list candidates can go for the counselling along with the required original documents.

Candidates whose names will appear in admit list can report to the allotted college for admission.

If seats will remain vacant after first allotment, then the wait listed candidates will be called for counseling.

Documents Required

source

More from rahul bhist

By Imran Ghazi

By Imran Ghazi

By Anish Bachchan