This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Roma Arora. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

MBA vs Integrated MBA: Which Course Is Better?

More from Roma Arora

A 4-year global progressive program can be the right step to take in terms of your career. Why wait for an additional year, plus the prep-time, to gain an advanced level of knowledge about business operations? You can continue down the path of excellence undeterred, by opting for an integrated BBA+MBA experience. It’s currently being offered by the top BBA colleges in Delhi, and is taught by the top professors in the country.

When it comes to finding the right undergraduate college, many students fail to do their research. They don’t realise the hidden merit behind an integrated approach in comparison to a traditional one. Here are some of the key differences that should highlight the areas of excellence in both approaches.

bba colleges in delhi

Course Structure Advantages

When it comes to pursuing an integrated course, the course structure is designed to give you credits that count directly towards your MBA. No longer do students have to convert their credits or opt for an additional year to pursue an MBA.

The course structure, including the key specialisations, are taught in a manner which help prepare students for an MBA degree rather than simply graduate with a BBA degree. That’s why students looking for an undergraduate college opt for one that has an integrated approach. They want to be better prepared as leaders in the business world, post their graduation.

Since the course structure closely mirrors that of an MBA programme, students are given a clear pathway towards success in the middle-management level. They come out better prepared, and have a deeper relationship with the subject matter.

Maximising Impact In Career

One of the core advantages of doing an integrated BBA+MBA course from the top BBA colleges in Delhi is the fact that you can maximise your career impact in a short time-span. You can learn more in four years here than you would have, if you had pursued a 3-year BBA course+ 1-year internship/work-ex+a 2-year MBA course.

In fact, that’s one of the main reasons why students love to opt for an integrated approach. They don’t let go of their precious time and opt to learn more in the time given to them. The MBA approach is applied right from the time the BBA curriculum is implemented.

That’s why many universities are increasingly offering such courses. This is so that the students can get an MBA education early on, and also, in some cases, receive international exposure as a part of their curriculum. This enhances learning and makes students better business leaders.

Conclusion:

Early on, students have an option to pursue either an integrated approach or a traditional one. More and more, students are seeing the value in maximising the impact they can make in their careers by opting for an integrated approach.

_

Featured image used for representative purposes only.

More from Roma Arora

By Vipashyana Dubey

By Imran Hasib

By Meemansa Narula