This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Hemendra Singh. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

Few innovations every app development Company should know about

More from Hemendra Singh

Mobile app development is one of the most innovative and rapidly growing sectors. According to a report generated by Statista, consumers downloaded 178.1 billion mobile apps to their connected devices. Popular brands are using mobile apps for branding, better customer engagement, and direct marketing. Every mobile application development company must have a strategic planning for next few years.

Why brands opt for mobile applications:

• Visibility- 

It is an important way of direct marketing. Mobile apps enable 24×7 visibility of that particular brand. As consumer’s mind unconsciously records all activities and stores memories related to brands.

• Personalisation- 

Brands try to offer a personalized experience to the users. For instance, a bag manufacturing company tries to fetch data such as what kind of travel bag customer wills to get and what is the budget. Once the data is captured, every time a bag comes to the market with same features and price range, the app notifies the consumer.

Since the personalized effect is added, the brand gains popularity and experiences an increase in ROI. To offer a personalized experience, every mobile application development company uses artificial intelligence.

• Better user experience- 

Apps are created to deliver ease in reaching the service. How hectic it used to be to order food on Zomato through phone calls. Now, thanks to the app, foodies can enjoy a great meal at a distance of one click!

Let us discuss some statistics that are shaping the world of mobile apps.

• According to a report published by Statista, there are over 3.5 billion unique mobile internet users.
  • Mobile users spend around 69% of their time on media.
  • 197 billion mobile apps were downloaded in the year 2017. Source: Statista
  • According to a report generated by Salesforce26.68% of companies have integrated mobile marketing into their overall marketing strategy.

The world of mobile and mobile app development is changing at a skyrocketing speed. The reason behind such high-speed development is technology. As we all know, every second technology market has something new. There are lakhs of companies that are investing millions of dollars in technology innovations.

Top app developers are using these latest technologies:

Wearable apps:

In 2016, 101.9 million wearable devices were manufactured due to the higher demand. It is estimated that the demand for wearable devices is going to increase in the year 2018. The expected revenue by wearable devices by 2020 is estimated to $34 billion.

These devices are run with the help of wearable apps. These apps have access to the hardware of these devices. The interconnection offers an output. Many times the output is displayed on the device itself. But also in some cases, the device performs its function and displays the output on smartphones. For this purpose, wearable apps are needed. These apps are synced with devices and work together.

Internet of things:

IoT is a trend in technology. It connects two different devices and offers great innovative and creative solutions to the users. It is estimated by Gartner that there will be 20.4 billion devices connected with IoT.

There will be hundreds of smart objects such as refrigerator, TV, automotive, watches, toys, etc. Every mobile app development company is working effectively and efficiently on IoT to match up with the latest technology and develop apps that are IoT friendly

M-commerce:

We all know how rapidly the market of E-commerce is growing. Similarly, M-commerce is taking lead. As mentioned in above stats, there is a large number of mobile users as compared to desktop users. The use of E-commerce mobile apps is helpful for consumers as it enables to buy anything online with just one click. Every company is now offering special features to shop through mobile apps. Be it electronic brand or a clothing brand, consumer buy products through apps since it is very easy and convenient.

Motion sensing apps:

With the number of new innovations every day, the number of crimes is also increasing. The cases of hacking are creating serious problems. Motion sensing apps are used for the purpose of security and anti-theft.

Conclusion:

These are the latest technologies every mobile application development company and top app developers must know about. It is very essential to keep track of such technologies since you never know what your competitor might come up with. Always apply these technologies and be the first to give innovative mobile application for better business and hike in ROI.

More from Hemendra Singh

By Priyanka Jaiswal

By Harapriya Eclatmax

By Tarika Patankar