This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Younis Sideeq. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

PM Modi Accepts Virat Kohli’s #FitnessChallenge, Trend Catches Fire On Twitter

More from Younis Sideeq

After successfully launching Khelo India in January this year, Prime Minister Narendra Modi is still keen on encouraging young India to remain vigorous and physically fit.

However, the man behind Khelo India, Minister of Youth and Sports Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore, started an online fitness trend by posting a video and challenging other social media users to join in.

The challenge received an overwhelming response on Twitter and other celebrities who had accepted the #FitnessChallenge.

Rajyavardhan Singh posted his video by showing perfect push-ups and challenged Hrithik Roshan, Virat Kohli and Sania Nehwal to do the same.

Virat Kohli accepted the challenge and threw the challenge to his wife Anushka Sharma, Prime Minister Modi and MS Dhoni.

Anushka Sharma responded to the challenge thrown by husband Virat Kohli with her own video and tossed challenge on Varun Dhawan and Deepika Palikal.

Prime Minister Narendra Modi accepted the challenge from Virat Kohli. “Challenge accepted!” He tweeted: “I will be sharing my  #FitnessChallange Video soon,” he added.

Hrithik Roshan also responded to the challenge thrown by Rajyavardhan Singh by cycling on busy Mumbai street.

Many other celebrities and political bigwigs had accepted the challenge and tossed the same on others. Some of them have challenged Salman Khan as well but he seems busy with his trending song ‘Selfish’ and is yet to accept the challenge.

More from Younis Sideeq

By Soumita Sen

By Zakir Ali Tyagi

By Nafisa Hasan