I Came up With a new Web Technology Solutions For Branding

Posted by Uday Kiran
May 9, 2018

NOTE: This post has been self-published by the author. Anyone can write on Youth Ki Awaaz.

To increase the value of Designing and Branding, Mr. K. Uday Kiran has come up with advanced digital techniques.

K. Uday Kiran completed his Degree at university of cam-bride in the “Designing & Branding“, Australia. And he also worked 6 months with evolution of technologies in Australia.

He deals with several projects of big industries with establishing a private company called “Studio Pixel” in 2011 by going through different digital technologies.

The project he deals is Star Pinnacle Hospitals, ABC Hospitals, Pinnacle Hospital, CMR Vizag, MF Khan, MVR Mall,  Little India Vizag and many more. And now he converted the company called “Pixel Run” in 2017 with M.N.C LLP with new and advanced features that incorporated with new web designs and techniques.

“We had come with a goal of exploring the value of “Branding and Designing” in this world with latest techniques which will help to build a brand” – Mr.K. Uday Kuran

To get the unique identity of your business brand in this world any organization or companies need to aware of the evolution of technologies.

The CEO of “Pixel Run” K. Uday Kiran says “Now Pixel Run is formed as biggest IT leading company with providing several services to the other business people by locally and globally”.

He farther added “By using advanced technologies we can reach specified targeted audience easily to meet the targets. Pixel Run accomplished several business deals and represented on website” – K. Uday Kiran