This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Rishab Arya. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

India is endangered due to its vulerability against polarisation

More from Rishab Arya

A few incidents like one of our top most journalist Ravish Kumar receiving death threatening messages for taking a neutral and a just stand against the policies of governance or a Muslim boy being beaten up in the Temple or a mob beating a Muslim trader to death for carrying beef in his car have led me into thinking about how an atmosphere of outrageous polarisation has taken place and how is India shaping up.The history has quite evidently reflected that it has never been about the religion,but wars were always fought for power. Consider the following few excerpts from history and see for yourself, how are we being injected with super saturated filth.

Once upon a time the Marathas, a Hindu community went to Srirangapatnam to wage a war against Tipu Sultan,a Muslim. Consequentially, the war ended with no clear winner.On the way back,Marathas being flustered,on the loss destroyed the temple in Srirangapatnam.Tipu Sultan ordered to re-build the temple. This calls for a few answers to a few obvious questions.

A Hindu destroyed a temple,and a Muslim re-built it?

Why was the war fought? Was it for power or was it an altercation between the Hindu and Muslim.

Recently, ‘Akbar’ road was being renamed to ‘Maharana Pratap Road’ for obvious reasons ?

You must have heard about the famous ‘Yudh of Haldighati’,which was a war between Akbar and Rana Pratap. It is surprising to note that Akbar’s army was led by his ‘Pradhan Sena Pati Raja Maan Singh’ assisted by Shehzada Salim. On the other hand Rana Pratap’s army had a prime leader named ‘Hakim Khan Soor’. Now you may decide for yourself whether this war is among the two religion or for power? All this has been interpreted in a wrong manner and presented to us on a lustrous platter.

Recently in Mumbai, in one of his speeches Shri Narendra Modi had mentioned the name of Shivaji Maharaj and his brave instinct in looting Aurangzeb in Surat.Apparently,Aurangzeb’s treasure was not in Surat but in Delhi.Talking about the same, Shivaji Maharaj while on this way to Surat had given a word of caution to his army that, the Dargah of Hazrat Baba,which lies in the way, should not be affected in any ways and on top of that Shivaji had sent a parcel as an offering to the Dargah. He also ordered his army to not insult any Holy Book of other religions, in the process of the war.It it noteworthy, that Shivaji Maharaj had 12 ‘Senapati’ in his army who were Muslims out of the 18 in his army.

In another instance of the history,it happened once that Shivaji Maharaj was planning to go to meet Afzal Khan on his horse. A bodyguard of him noticed him going without his sword and stopped him to question. Shivaji Maharaj told him that he had made an agreement with Afzal Khan that they would meet without a weapon and so he was going without his sword.Shivaji Maharaj’s bodyguard was very worried as Shivaji was too small in body-built compared to Afzal Khan and so he requested him to carry a secret weapon – ‘Iron Claws’ in case of an emergency.As soon as Shivaji Maharaj reached,Afzal Khan jumped upon Shivaji Maharaj and tried to murder him. Shivaji Maharaj, as also equipped with his secret weapon killed Afzal Khan with his move before Afzal Khan could strangle him. Afzal Khan’s secretary tried to take the revenge for his king but ultimately failed to do so.

I would like to state the most interesting part of this excerpt. The name of Shivaji Maharaj’s bodyguard was ‘Rustami Jamman’ and the name of Afzal Khan’s secretary was Krishnaji Bhaskar Kulkarni.

Thus, we could clearly see the basis of  wars in history, which is now being concocted and presented to us in a non-ethical way.The vulnerability has expanded the scope of us being blinded by the poison which is being circulated and promoting a new trend of terrorism. I would request all of you sincerely to keep yourself aware and also promote awareness among yourself to maintain our nation’s rationale

More from Rishab Arya

By Juwel Chowdhury

By Sheikh