The decision to study in Australia is that every year a huge number of students make. However, many of them could not get their student visa due to lack of caution and submission of necessary documents to the Home Ministry. According to last year’s data, about 28,000 global students were denied the visa because they failed to keep up compliance with the necessary norms.
The Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection is very strict about eligibility criteria for Australian visas. There are several reasons why the visa can be rejected or rejected.
Have you also gone in the harsh conditions of planning and depositing documents for visas are they just finished to rejection? Are you going to apply for your visa and want to be ready against denial?
Denial of visa is definitely a disappointing situation. One of the best ways to avoid such a problem is to talk to a qualified registered migration agent in Perth for help. You can see the following signs to avoid some mistakes and cut your chances of denying the visa.
- Insufficient information: One of the main reasons behind the visa rejection is that an applicant does not give enough facts to prove his claims given in the application. For example, if you have gone to Australia in the past for any purpose, you must attach proof of that journey, which can either be passport copies or travel documents.
- Wrong information: If the Home Ministry found that the information or claims given in the application are wrong. Depending on the wrong information provided, the applicant can be charged with visa fraud. The applicant will either be expelled or banned from entering either Australia.
- Inability to fulfill fitness needs: Without meeting health requirements, the visa cannot expect approval. Before issuing a visa for HIV/ AIDS, tuberculosis or hepatitis are few tests that The Department of Home Affairs usually asks the applicant to check.
- Immature character base: In the past, the applicants involved in crime or inhibition may be subject to visa cancellation. Be sure to follow the laws and policies of the government.
- Lack of financial aid evidence: This is one of the main reasons for refusing Australian visas. The home affairs department needs to satisfy the applicant with adequate documentation of financial stability. Financial aid documents can be either from home country or from someone who is granted visas for Australia.
- Insufficient evidence of English language proficiency: Applicants are required to give proof of their English language proficiency for a student visa. While those who have English as their first language have been exempt from this need, non-native English speakers need to give IELTS, PTE or TOFEL certificates as proof of their English language skills. The visa application can be rejected if the applicant fails to meet this need.
- Avoid Getting Professional Assistance: Applying for a visa provides a lot of information about the various preparations and needs of the government and the home ministry. While not recruiting professionals can help you save a few bucks, this will never save you from big headaches or frustrations.
If you want to get some help with special questions or if your visa was rejected and you need guidance or you want to make sure that you avoid things that can refuse your visa, then get in touch with migration agent in Perth, Australia. With years of experience in supporting potential immigrants with visa rejection, Our team of MARA registered agents offers comprehensive immigration help for student visas, including application and petition filed and depositing supporting documents for submission.
Youth Ki Awaaz is an open platform where anybody can publish. This post does not necessarily represent the platform's views and opinions.