Technical Glitches In CLAT 2018 Might Cost Me My Future

My name is Ritesh Purohit and I appeared in CLAT 2018 at the Arya Institute Of Technology and Mangement in Jaipur, Rajasthan.

I have a serious complaint about an issue which not only I faced but was encountered by every candidate at my centre. Our test started at 3 PM and our screens went blank. As time was running out, we informed the invigilator and he told us to not worry and assured we will be given extra time in the end, in lieu of the technical glitch. We wasted about 15 minutes of our time and in the end, we were not given extra time to complete the exam. For someone like me who sacrificed a lot and spent two years preparing for this crucial exam, I felt as if the system let us down. I hope the administration considers my grievance, and that of many orders and takes strict measures against such inefficiency and also provide us, students, with a solution.

I have full faith in their redressal. Thank you.