This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by phautecouture. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

Tips to Attain a Wow Factor to a Your Bridal Lehenga

When you are planning your wedding, one of the most important decisions is to choose wedding lehenga for your special day. No Matter how westernized we have become, wedding lehenga will always be dream attire for every woman. This attire holds a timeless love of every woman in India, be it a Bollywood celeb or a common lady.

Many women’s start their wedding preparations years in advance in excitement so that they have enough time. Every girl makes sure that all the eyes are on the bride and her lehenga.

Following are some great tips that will help you choose the best bridal lehenga for your wedding:

Choosing the Colors: It is the most important factor when choosing the right color for your lehenga. Red, maroon, green is most common colors opt by every bride. If you are looking for some different colors such as pastels, you can go for it. Now day’s brides are demanding for gold, hot pink and blue. It’s better to choose the color according to the wedding theme.

Ensure a Comfortable Fit:  Indian weddings are quite lengthy, take a lot of time and involve plenty of moving around here and there. You should ensure your wedding outfit is comfortable. Feeling comfortable in your outfit helps you to enjoy your wedding day. Try outfits that make you more comfortable.

Drape Dupatta Perfectly: Wearing a dupatta in a right manner makes a lot of difference. If you are on a heavier side and wants to look slim, drape a dupatta on the  or a side and leave it hanging like a saree. While draping a dupatta make sure it is pinned neatly without any  flaws in it.

Maroon Colour Wedding Lehenga in Net

Design and Embroidery: Wedding  lehengas or lehenga comes in heavy work and embroidery that gives an apparel grace and elegance. With the rise in demand  for new patterns and designs, choose the best-embroidered lehenga for your special day.

Think about the length: It is important to check the length of the lehenga while getting stitched. If you are wearing heels then make sure the length of the lehenga should be accurate enough to carry. Always remember comfort and safety is two main factors that need to be being considered while shopping for wedding lehenga.

Choose the right Fabric: It is very important to choose the right fabric for your wedding lehenga. Choose the right fabric according to the weather you are going to get married in and which makes you comfortable.

Conclusion

When you have decided your wedding lehenga, then choose the accessories and jewelry from Panache Haute Couture that will enhance your look.  Although it’s your special day, if you don’t like wearing heavy jewelry, go for simple one. The goal is to look best and beautiful.

More from phautecouture

By Ghanshyam Dahal

By bigbull