Is wearing the contact lenses not your cup of tea? If so, don’t lose your heart! Regular wearing of spectacles may lead to hyper-pigmentation of the skin on the nose, leaving scars. There are several other safe ways to get rid of this problem.
6 Home Remedies to Remove Spectacle Marks on Nose .
• Potato, Tomato or Cucumber. Rub fresh slice on the marks.
• Honey. Combine milk, honey and oat. Apply the mixture on the affected region.
• Lemon Juice. Soak a cotton pad in diluted lemon juice, and apply on the marks.
• Aloevera. Take out the juice of aloe vera.Applu it on the scars. Else, apply the gel of aloe vera .
• Almond Oil. It is a rich source of Vitamin E.
• Rose Water. For better results, mix vinegar in rose water. Apply on the pigmentation.