This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Kritika Sengal. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

Types of Diamond Jewelry that Every Woman Must Own

More from Kritika Sengal

Diamonds are known for being rare and valuable, but that is not all that they are. They are also extremely beautiful and attractive, and can add substantially to the visual appeal of any person wearing them. Diamonds can perfectly complement your attire and add a regal touch to your appearance, regardless of the occasion or the location that you are visiting. Diamonds are the perfect accessory for formal as well as informal events and occasions. However, the type of diamond jewelry you choose will be largely determined by the type of event that you are planning to attend. There are, of course, a variety of different types and designs of diamond jewelry that you can choose from. Some of the factors that you need to consider when purchasing diamond jewelry have been listed below:

• The metal on which you want your diamonds to be set. You can choose from a wide array of choices including gold, platinum and rose-gold.
  • The design of the ornament. You can go either for an elaborate and intricate piece for ceremonial occasions or you can also opt for a simpler design for regular wear.
  • You also have to decide on the number and sizes of the diamonds on your ornament. This is an important factor and you will have to make a prudent decision in this regard, taking into consideration your tastes, preferences and budget.

After coming to a decision on the above-mentioned factors, you must take stock of your collection of diamond jewelry and then think about the pieces you want to add to that collection. Some of the must-have types of diamond jewelry have been listed below.

• Diamond Earrings: Big diamond earrings are perfect for galas, balls and other such large-scale, ceremonial events. They are both stunning and an excellent way of drawing attention, which would help the wearer stand out spectacularly from the rest of the crowd. For regular wear, on the other hand, diamond studs are the perfect choice. They add an aura of class and sophistication to the wearer without being too ostentatious, which makes them perfect for formal and semi-formal occasions.
  • Diamond Necklace: A gorgeous and unique diamond necklace set is an important part of every woman’s jewelry collection. A good, exquisitely designed diamond necklace set will accentuate your features while helping tone down your facial weak spots. The necklace that you choose should be well matched with the outfit that you plan to pair it with. A V-neck dress or top, for example, would be best accentuated by a teardrop pendant. On the other hand, a choker might be the best choice if you plan to pair it with an elaborate ethnic outfit.

• Diamond Bracelet: A diamond bracelet can add an elegance and sophistication to your overall appearance. This type of jewelry is usually understated and relatively nuanced. A tear drop diamond bracelet, for example, can be both minimalistic and gorgeous, making it the perfect choice for formal occasions and everyday outings. A more elaborate bracelet can be chosen for ceremonial occasions such as weddings. Diamond bracelets should ideally be paired with an outfit that is either sleeveless or has short sleeves.
  • Diamond Rings: Diamond rings are the ideal gift for your special someone, as they are rare, valuable as well as exquisite, a perfect symbol of your devotion to the other person. A customized diamond engagement ring is the dream for most modern young women and it might be the perfect way of starting your new life together with your partner. A solitaire ring might be ideal if you truly want to stand out from the crowd and be memorable to all those who see you.

You can purchase a diamond bracelet or an exquisite diamond necklace set by visiting the website of a reputed online jewelry portal. By doing so, you can get access to a wide array of innovative designs without ever leaving the comfort of your home.

More from Kritika Sengal

By Juwel Chowdhury

By Sheikh