It’s sad to see men suffer from problems like false accusations from some women these days, and it’s great that you protest against such women. But the thing that bothers me is that you guys are against feminism just because you faced or observed false accusations.
Feminism is an age-old concept. It’s just that people have started understanding it nowadays. The real issues are still in the dark, if we keep aside the people who follow feminism just as a trend.
Women are suffering from various problems since centuries. They were being (and still are, but less than before) suppressed from standing up for themselves and raising their voice against patriarchy.
So, may God give you courage like women to fight for yourself! I’d be satisfied if I get answers to some questions:
1. If all men aren’t rapists , then why are all feminists dick-haters?
2. If girls need to cover themselves to be safe from harassers and jerks , then why don’t men need to cover themselves to be safe from the women who take ‘advantage’ of laws made for them?
3. Has any mother restricted her son from wearing fashionable clothes, which are ‘against their culture’?
4. Why is a girl’s virginity a parameter for measuring her character, whereas a boy’s virginity isn’t questioned?
5. Whenever a boy cries, why do people say: ‘Don’t cry like girls’? Crying is an important part of being human, researchers say. So do u guys mean: ‘Don’t be human’?
6. Staring at girls is cool and normal. But if a girl is caught looking at guys, even by mistake, then it is said that the girl is characterless or ‘unsanskaari’. Why so?
7. If guys want to be loved by their partner for what they are, and not just for their money and looks, then why is it okay when a stranger stalks a girl and troubles her for accepting his ‘love’ ? The girl’s face or figure is what he is craving for, isn’t he?
I’ve started thinking that the guys who went through such problems (as mentioned above) are themselves responsible for their loss (although I personally feel sorry for them). It’s their mistake.
You know why? Because even women ‘victims’ are considered responsible and are supposed to feel guilty for being a ‘victim’! Because even women are sent back home from the police station even when they beg to file a report. It becomes a black spot on the dignity of the woman and not on the one who commits the crime!
After all , feminism is GENDER EQUALITY. So even these things should be equal, right? Be ready to put your feet in our shoes, so that you are able to walk on the thorny path on which we were and still are walking!