A Simple 3-Step Guide To Saving The Planet

Human impact on the environment is increasing over time. Our carbon footprints are nowhere close to reducing and we’re developing more and more technology without even pausing to think about the kind of impact it is having on the world we live in. This technology might be making our lives simpler but it is ruining the lives of our future generations. It’s time for all of us to step up and even though saving the planet can seem like a daunting task, you can start by following Vitamin Stree’s tips on how to save the planet:

Say No To Plastic Straws

Ditch the harmful plastic straws, for the eco-friendly reusable stainless steel straws. Not only are they durable and hygienic, but they also make your drink look pretty! Alternatively, you can go for biodegradable paper straws, which can later be composted.

Save The World One Bucket At A Time

Use a bucket and mug to take a bath, and avoid the shower. This way, you use a limited but adequate amount of water to take a bath, instead of wasting litres of water in long, luxurious showers.

Put Your Foot Down And Fight Against Pollution

Put your foot down- and walk! Ditch the energy-consuming, toxins-releasing vehicles, and walk your way to wherever you are going. Not only is it great exercise, but is also very economical.

These are just a few ways in which you can reduce your carbon footprint and be the superhero that the planet needs. Check out the rest of the graphic series on Vitamin Stree’s Instagram. And don’t forget, the earth is worth it!