The world is evolving at the most furious pace; be it in politics or your personal life.
You need to advance yourself with the passage of time in order to attain knowledge and wisdom for your actions.
Books can help you attain these qualities.
They can transform your life and your mind and introduce you to a new world.
As Dr. Seuss said, “The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.”
There are enormous benefits of reading a good book.
I recently read an amazing book titled Hitler In Love With Madonna that caught me off guard and taught many lessons from love to lust, from democracy to autocracy, and so on and so forth.
Here are the cheat codes, that is, lessons from the Book –
Love and lust
1. Heart can see that is unknown to the eyes.
2. The sensation of lust is far more different from love; lust can transform your mind but love transforms your soul and your heart.
3. A whiff of love can destroy the lust of a fascist that is believed to be combined with high intensity of intolerance and ruthlessness.
4. Love also attracts enemies but If no pain, then no love. If no darkness, no light.
1. The art of communication is the language of a leader.
2. You can achieve everything by constantly striving to improve upon your strengths.
3. Align your strengths with the purpose of your life.
4. Don’t waste time with your weakness.
5. Leadership is not about next election, rather it’s about the next generation.
1. Nationalism does not promote ochlocracy, neither it discriminates on the basis of caste and religion.
2. Love for ones country is nationalism not love for caste and religion
3. Sometimes a benign dictator can be better than dumb democracy, where politicians are discriminating the citizens on the basis of caste and religion then masquerading as true nationalists.
Notes from an enlightened Reader of my maiden literary fiction Hitler in Love with Madonna. Go to Amazon for booking Paperback as well as Kindle Edition..