5 years (experience in the news and digital publishing space preferred)
1. Optimise Youth Ki Awaaz content and landing pages on a daily basis.
2. Take a lead on keyword research and work with the Youth Ki Awaaz editorial team on creating SEO-heavy and friendly content.
3. Keyword and SEO optimisation for YKA’s existing content bank.
4. Devise and take a lead in implementing an SEO strategy for month-on-month traffic growth.
5. Devise strategies and campaigns to increase search ranking on major search platforms, month-on-month.
6. Track, report and analyse monthly and quarterly activities, and ensure sustainable and healthy growth.
7. Devise and implement a healthy link building strategy.
8. Perform competitor research and analyse how YKA content can be optimised keeping the same in mind.
9. Recommend changes to website architecture, menus and framework for better SEO traction.
1. Proven experience with growing traffic and engagement with SEO optimisation (experience in news / digital publishing preferred).
2. Up-to-date with latest SEO and SEM trends and requirements.
3. Excellent multi-tasking, team coordination and supervision skills (project management preferred).
4. Beginner to advanced knowledge of HTML and CSS
5. Ability to use and act upon analytics tools and dashboards.
6. Ability to work in a fast-paced, result-oriented environment.
7. Report-making, analytical and strategy skills.
8. Excellent English writing skills
Send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
India’s largest youth media platform with over 3.5 million monthly readers and thousands of writers. The platform is fuelled by young, passionate individuals mainly in the age group of 18-35 years. Comprising social entrepreneurs, citizen journalists, student leaders, individuals creating change at the grassroots, innovators, writers and researchers, this community has created on-ground change through digital advocacy, started offline movements, online trends and nationwide conversations.