Youth Ki Awaaz is undergoing scheduled maintenance. Some features may not work as desired.

Organizational questions

Posted by Waqas Ahmad
June 19, 2018

NOTE: This post has been self-published by the author. Anyone can write on Youth Ki Awaaz.

The costs of creating an electronic magazine, as already said, include the acquisition of hosting, the promotion of their project, the hiring of designers and layout specialists and the purchase of original content, revenues will go from advertising. Therefore, it is very important to create a good client base and find advertisers and you can use the link exchange for it. But also it should be understood that with the growth of popularity, advertisers will start to find you themselves.

Why is the electronic magazine a promising activity? Those who have thought about how to create their own magazine, but at the same time struggling with serious doubts about the expediency of such activities, it is worth taking into account some obvious advantages of the Internet publication vs the printed version. Unlike a regular magazine, electronic is available to millions of Internet users from different countries. This fact will have a direct impact on the number of subscribers and, as a consequence, of potential income readers. In support of this idea, it should be noted that many successful publications are transferring their activities to the Internet. All these journals are published in PDF format, but I recommend you to use two formats, PDF and Word. To convert from PDF to Word is not difficult, it can be done by online converter absolutely free of charge, but this step will double the audience of the project.

There are no delays in the delivery of the magazine, which comes by email because the information on the Internet moves very quickly and does not depend on the human factor (as on regular mail). The Internet edition makes a free distribution of its product, which significantly increases the loyalty of potential subscribers and helps to create a large subscription base quickly, with a skillful approach. The magazine that was convert from PDF to Doc is spreading even faster, it is cited by pieces, and here it is important that all information is unique and leads to your site.

In order to solve the problem of “how to open your magazine,” you need significantly less money than to run a print edition. Thanks to a relatively small budget, this area of ​​business activity become available to many people who want to take the path of entrepreneurship. Thus, we can confidently state that an electronic magazine is a real way to create a stable source of income, as well as an excellent opportunity to realize its creative and entrepreneurial potential. You just need to competently approach to the process of conducting and developing business